homecoming

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

homecoming

Ezri
Rebel Alliance

Post by Ezri » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:33 pm

I like a certain individual and am thinking about asking her to homecoming. We know each other really well and we are both single. She already knows that I like her, but I don't know if she likes me (as more than just a friend). Her name is Tabitha Wright, and I made a previous post ( http://s1.zetaboards.com/Ezri/topic/2283022/ ) about whether or not I should ask her out or not. Well, homecoming at my school is on October 1, 2009 and so that is a few weeks from now. Do you think I should ask her to homecoming?

n8weigel
Galactic Empire

Post by n8weigel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Here's the best advice I can give you: Be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are, it's not going to work out anyway. If she does, you're lucky! It's better to have loved and lost than to never love at all.
"May warrior's fortune smile on our efforts." - Mitth'raw'nuruodo

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:37 pm

This is totally weird, this is your second post on these forums and your asking advise from complete strangers, on what you should do about your love life.

You give out the girls name, you clearly have no respect for anonymity for the poor girl.

Firstly, I hope for your sake that no one else on these boards knows her, otherwise I suspect you'll be going to your homecoming with your five fingered friend.

Secondly you should be asking your real life friends or family on what you should do or not, if they are real friends they'll give you the advice you need. If they laugh in your face then you will know they aren't a true friend.

Thirdly, this site is for the discussion of game related topics and not a dating service or a agony column!
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 am

Not to mention that you posted the very same thing over at the bluephantom AND XWLegacy boards, where you're a complete stranger as well.

Honestly kid, get a grip on real life and talk to real people about this. People you know and who know you and whose oppinion you truly can appreciate
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

VPR
Cadet 1st Class

Post by VPR » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm

I think this could be the same alias who's been banned off two Freespace forums (Hardlight Productions and Game Warden) for spamming recently under similar styled posts unless I'm mistaken.

WarHawkster
Lieutenant JG

Post by WarHawkster » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:10 am

Wrong forum.

Sounds like you've got oneitis. Ask her out, if she says no, next her.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Alright Ezri, listen up and listen carefully.

I just locked your threads over at my forums. Posting information about other people, posting stuff about whoever might die and in the thread providing nothing but a link to another forum where you post more lniks and personal info on people is what I call spamming and violation of numerous laws regarding privacy and information security.

That said, consider yourself warned. If you keep up posting such crap you're gone from this board.

Topic closed.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear