Wow been a while!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Wow been a while!

Drinkinmiester
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Drinkinmiester » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:31 pm

How is everyone? Its been a long while since my last surviving XWA disc broke and I drifted away from this site. I'm glad to see that the talented modders here are keeping one of the best games ever looking sharp! I've been looking to play xwa again and was wondering a few things- Is there a digital download anywhere or do I have to look on amazon for a CD copy again(This would be my 4th)? Will it work on windows seven? The last time I played was about 2 computers ago! The lucasarts and totally games sites are little help unfortunately...
Thanks in advance for any help and thanks again to the modders!

Dragon
XWAU Member

Post by Dragon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome back Drinkinmiester.
There isn't a download, you have to buy a copy from Amazone. (There is a description how you can create a backup (Installation) CD to play with, to keep your originals save. :^^: )
The chances are high that XWA will run on your Win 7 system. (Probably you'll need some patches and fixes.)
Every story has four sides to it: yours, the others, the truth and what really happend.
"You have failed me for the last time, Admiral."

Drinkinmiester
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Drinkinmiester » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am

Thanks, good to know! It should be in the mail by now!