Waves!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Waves!

Sheldon
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Sheldon » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:23 pm

How is everyone doing out there?

Sheldon, Sr.

Former member of The OPT Project at Datamaster's
Former Admin of Datamaster's Website and XWLegacy.net
Former married man. :irre:

There are many formers...but currently I just play games, make videos, and live.

If anyone wishes to find me, search for: Gijoejaba, _viper2c_, Viper2c, or Lampshade in any game you might play online. Chances are, it's me.
Fuck the General

Fek'LeyrTarg
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Fek'LeyrTarg » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:40 am

I'm doing fine, thank you. :)

Currently I'm taking a bit of a break, but I might soon continue my X-Wing Series Retro Model project and some other stuff.
Do you happen to be on GameRanger as well? It supports many Star Wars games, including "X-Wing vs TIE Fighter" and "X-Wing Alliance". :)

The Saxman
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by The Saxman » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Sheldon!

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Another one is back!
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death

Marcos_Edson
XWAU Member

Post by Marcos_Edson » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:46 am

Good to see you around, Sheldon!
SETI
"There can be only one..."
"I'm an otaku! Have a problem with that?"

Sheldon
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Sheldon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Hey, guys! Saxman, Marcos!

So, where has Sheldon been? :?

Getting older...I was already 28 or so when I stumbled upon Datamaster's Website. Had that awesome 56k modem...hung out during meetings at holonet.org. Now I'm reeeeally getting older. My son was barely a year old when I was making OPTs and working with Troy Dangerfield, and of course chatting in mIRC. My oldest son just graduated and is heading to college. My youngest is in High School. So, yeah...I'm old.

I'm still a mechanic, still grinding life.

As for games, I play several, but I really am not into games like I used to be. Instead of sticking with one game for years (Star Wars sims, Jumpgate, EVE), I try to play several different ones, a little at a time. I make videos when I can remember and upload them to Youtube...and no, I'm not popular. :D I'll be the first to tell people to go look at someone else's channel that is more entertaining. Hah!

Anyway, I'm still around...I don't think I ever truly left. Just occasionally stop by here to see what's going on. Just a FYI, I have seen links and mentions of this website on STEAM.

Wow, I'm boring. Anyway, I'm still at work typing on my laptop without anyone knowing. It's slow and the day is almost over.

Sheldon, Sr.
Fuck the General

Atx
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Atx » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Sheldon!
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time....a long time! :)
The Navbuoy is closed...long live the XWAU!!!