Zack Snyder's 'Justice League': Anyone seen it yet?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Zack Snyder's 'Justice League': Anyone seen it yet?

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:30 pm

I did...... ;)

I won't spoil it for you.... just want to know for those that saw it... how did you like it?

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!

Sincerely, Rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 am

Not yet. I don't have any of the streaming services, so I'll probably have to wait until its available on Red Box or on demand, or maybe even Blu Ray.

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:59 am

Oldcode just to let you know...... to me it was way better than the theatrical version that was shown.... at least to me.... ;) ( for 4 hours... it better be....)

Sincerely, Rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:45 pm

That cut is 4 hours long? Wow... I dunno that gets some major point deduction just because of that in my book. Unless they crammed in a hole other movie worth of story in there that's just not good movie making. I get that the cinema version was cut in a way that didn't really align with Snyders vision, but the story in that movie shouldn't take 4 hours to tell.
Not sure I'll ever watch that movie... I just don't have the time or patience for that anymore.
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

Mako
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:26 am

from what I hear there is a lot of story to be told, about several story lines worth.
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:56 am

Trust me Forceflow this was more detailed...... and Mako ... yep ;) Like I said I enjoyed it.... remember this was Zack Snyder's version before he had to leave because of personal tragedy in his family...... :(

Sincerely, Sincerely, Rogue518

blue_max
XWAU Member

Post by blue_max » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:04 pm

I just saw the Zack Snyder's cut. I didn't see the original version (I'm more of a Marvel fan), but this one was good on its own -- although perhaps a little too long. The only sad thing is that it doesn't look like there's going to be any sequels for this version.

ZanElJOK
Rebel Alliance

Post by ZanElJOK » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:09 pm

I have seen both cuts and personally I like Zack's better. It gives a more complete picture of both Cyborg and Flash. The only thing that I would have brought over would have been the soundtrack tie-ins from the original Danny Elfman and John Williams soundtracks.
May the Force be with you all.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:19 pm

It was long and it was better I thought for sure.
But I also wonder how many movies would automatically be better if they had a 4 hour run time anyway! :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost