Pilot Creation/Load Problem

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Pilot Creation/Load Problem

tiepilottillard1701
Galactic Empire

Post by tiepilottillard1701 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Having an odd problem with pilot creation/load in the GOG installation. When I create a new pilot, lets say named Test Drone, whe the game boots up in stead of being on pilot Test Drone, it has created another new pilot with Í«Í«Í«Í«Í«Í« as the pilot name. When I create another new pilot, Spiderman, and try to load him, the game instead loads the Í«Í«Í«Í«Í«Í« pilot. The game is installed in the default GOG Games directory on my D drive, with no mods applied, and set to run as an administrator. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Executor class Star Dreadnaught, 17.6km keel<BR>Superior class Star Battleship, 12.8km keel<BR>Nythes class Star Battlecruiser, 8km keel<BR>Allegence class Star Cruiser, 2.2km keel<BR>Imperator class Star Destroyer, 1.6km keel

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:08 pm

I suggest you report this on the GOG forums, or contact GOG directly http://www.gog.com/support/contact/tech ... g_alliance
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station