A-Wing Weapons Mapping Error

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

A-Wing Weapons Mapping Error

Major_Ace
Recruit

Post by Major_Ace » Thu May 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello there,

I hope not to be a bother, but I have this odd problem when running the Tour of Duty in the simulator or the standard campaign with the A-Wing. While in skirmishes, the A-wing has weapons that map correctly, (two laser cannons port and starboard), the Tour of Duty A-wing for some reason maps the two weapons under the nose. I have screenshots from the game to show what I mean.

Here are two screen shots from the training mission with the two weapons mapped under the nose.
Glitch A-Wing 1 JPEG.jpg
Glitch A-Wing 2 JPEG.jpg
Finally the image with correct mapping, but I was only able to get the weapons to appear correctly jumping into a quick skirmish. Not sure why for tour of duty they map in that weird way.
Glitch A-Wing 3 JPEG.jpg
You may notice at the top of the screen, the warhead and countermeasure icons are misplaced. I plan to open a topic for that later, but that's a minor aesthetic issue. So far the A-wing I want to focus on. I have not tried to launch in other fighters yet where I see this sort of issue. Thank you again for your time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Major_Ace
Recruit

Post by Major_Ace » Thu May 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Extra note, this is the GOG version with the standard XWAU 1.2v installed. I do also have the steam version as a backup but I have not yet modded that version. I've only just started with the fresh install from GOG and this upgrade pack.