Hi, I have a problem with icons.

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Hi, I have a problem with icons.

Gabriel Solo
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Gabriel Solo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:56 am

Hola, tengo un problema con los los iconos. Tengo instalado la versión de discos, actualizada, con XWAU 1,5 y la traducción al epañol. Hasta ahi todo bien, luego de eso cada vez que trato de colocar una nave nueva como el Luxury Yacth o la Rebell Plataform no carga los archivos dat nuevos, mostrando en juego los iconos antiguos. El archivo resdata.text, estay es modificado, aparecen los nuevos archivos dat en la lista. Rapidamente lo soluciono editanolos archivos dat del XWAU con el XwaDatEditor.
La PC tiene con Win 8.1 Pro x64 bites, Intel Pentium CPU G2030, 3.00 Hz, 4.0GB Ram, Intel Hd Graphics.La ruta de acceso al juego es C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\X-Wing Alliance
Si conocen la causa del problema y alguna solución se lo agradeceria.
--Google translator--
Hi, I have a problem with icons. I have installed the disk version, updated, with XWAU 1.5 and the translation into Spanish. Up there all right, after that every time I try to place a new ship like the Luxury Yacth or the Rebell Plataform does not load the new dat files, showing the old icons at stake. The file resdata.text, estay is modified, the new dat files appear in the list. Quickly solve it edit the dat files of the XWAU with the XwaDatEditor.
The PC has with Win 8.1 Pro x64 bits, Intel Pentium CPU G2030, 3.00 Hz, 4.0GB Ram, Intel Hd Graphics. The path to the game is C: \ Program Files (x86) \ LucasArts \ X-Wing Alliance
If you know the cause of the problem and some solution I would appreciate it.