[Solved] GunPlatform v2.1 replaces X-Wing image

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

[Solved] GunPlatform v2.1 replaces X-Wing image

BenKenobi
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by BenKenobi » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:26 pm

After all the goodies that have been released over the last couple of days (Thanks to all involved!!) I decided to install them all today on top of my XWAUpgrade install.
After that I wanted to start a Skirmish to have a look at the new ISD's and VSD's. I selected them and also wanted to add some X-Wing and Y-Wings to see the xSD's in action.
When I selected the X-Wing I saw it's image was replaced by an image of a Gun Platform.
Schermafbeelding 2020-08-18 om 18.13.20.png
I rolled back the installation which fixed it. After that I installed the new installers one by one and, of course, after installing the GunPlatform_v2.1 the image was replaced again. Btw, when the X-Wing with the wrong image is selected and the Skirmish is started you will get in the X-Wing so it seems to be only cosmetic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ace Antilles on Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Solved

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:36 pm

The fix has already been posted some time ago on the XWAU CRAFT PACK V1.6 FIXES / ISSUES page.
https://www.xwaupgrade.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 34&t=12781
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

BenKenobi
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by BenKenobi » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:21 am

Great thanks!
Must say it's not really clear that there are fixes needed for separate craft downloads on the downloads page. I thought all these installers were fixed as they seem to share the same creation date after the whole Darksaber situation.
Maybe add an asterisk pointing to a footnote so users downloading those file know they need an additional fix.