Saitek X-45

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Saitek X-45

Palmra
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Palmra » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:22 am

Anyone else using this HOTAS to play XWA? I cannot get the 4-way switches (mouse and throttle POV) on my throttle to work. Also the top left hat on the JS does not work either. They work in Windows Gaming Controls.<P>Any ideas??<P>Thanks
Just ensuring I have a clear tactical picture!

Avenger One
Captain

Post by Avenger One » Mon Nov 11, 2002 8:58 pm

I wouldnt throw away that stick. What you do is buy a cheap USB stick to play games with problems and then use the saitek for everything else. That saitek stick is pro man! While I dont use it (It doesnt suit my gaming style), my friend uses it for flight sims and swears by it
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Hawkeye1
Ensign

Post by Hawkeye1 » Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:45 am

Heh, I was gawking at one of those at Best Buy the other day, and I love the throttle, but honestly, I can't stand that stick. That grip has got to be the stupidest, most uncomfortable arrangement I've ever tried, barring the other Saitek sticks I've seen. I dunno what they were thinking with that stupid pinky trigger. :p Need to get in there and clean it out...
What? LOL! Sigs are for losers!! I wouldn't be caught dead using a sig!

manofStele
Ensign

Post by manofStele » Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:15 am

Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad. Dual analog, like a PS2 controller, but with a throttle on the top edge. Force feedback. Greatest pad out there. :cool:
"Wow... Stele, you're my hero!" -Defiant
manofstele@yahoo.com

Specter
Lieutenant JG

Post by Specter » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:23 pm

Uuuuum Saitek sucks, thier products are made out of cheap components, are ten times more expensive than anyone else's and are badly tought...<P>Buy Logitech or Microsoft.