Forgot old username

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Forgot old username

mTk56
Recruit

Post by mTk56 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 am

Hello XWAUPgrade team,

I've finally decided to visit the forums again after over half a decade since disappearing from the forums (and stopping X-Wing Alliance). Well, as luck had it, university graduation is coming soon and I foresee myself being kinda bored while searching and waiting for jobs as well as other things that need to be settled. I suddenly had the urge to play X-Wing Alliance again, and here I am.

However, I'm simply unable to recall my old username in the forums. I've been registered here a long, long time ago, back when you guys had the cjb.net address. Since I can't remember my old username, I can't log in with the old account at all (doubt that I even remember the password). I could not register with the same email I used back then (which I'm still using now), since that email has already been used. Is there any way for you to help me with this? Perhaps I can send one of you my email address and then I get my old username back?