Uhh, Forceflow?

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Uhh, Forceflow?

Mouse
Ensign

Post by Mouse » Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:42 am

I just want to bring to your attention that a certain part of the forum is in German.<BR>When I tried to put a lot of smilies in a post(I know now that I'm not supposed to do that now, it won't happen again)<BR> I was brought to a page that said something in German with a "500" on a background picture. I think this warns about having too many smilies, but I don't know.<P>Anyway, just bringing that to your attention. If you need more detail, let me know.<P>------------------<BR>Squeak is a mouse.<BR>Mice rule our house
Did I say that?

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:29 am

Well, it most likely was the server-error message. Since the server is hosted by a germany company their error-messages are in german Image<P>And yes, you cannot put more than 8 smilies or so in a post, unfortunately the Forum crashes without a Forum error and he server displays it's own error message.<P>I was never able to find a workaround for that Image<P>------------------<BR>Murphy was an optimist!<BR><B>I</B> am a pessimist!<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com" TARGET=_blank>X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project</A>
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project