question for admin and forceflow

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

question for admin and forceflow

20TH ANAKIN
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by 20TH ANAKIN » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:52 pm

I am currently finishing up a web page that I am making for the xwa community. Its going to be awesome. I only ask one favor. <BR>Id like to know what web company you guys subscribe to here for your xwa upgrade forum. I was also wondering if you would be kind enough to host a forum here for me under the name XWA CORUSCANT SHIPSET also known as STARWALKER Ranch home of the xwa coruscant shipset. the site should be done in a day or two. It would be great to have a forum here though for my self. That way I would be able to stay in better touch with the community and vise versa. please please help me on this one. I promise it will be worth your while. :D
ewan) obi-wan-kenobi "love is like oxygen. all you need is love." Lucas in episode 3 we finally get to see anakin or vader put in the iron lung. ben-kenobi(alec)"luke your well aware that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Owen lars "I dont think he exists any more he died about the same time as your father." key thing here every one trys to lie to Luke.

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:01 am

I am not too big on hosting Forums. Dec and Ace are special since they both belong to the XWAU. If you do have your own server I highly suggest you look into phpBB. Great Forum (nad much better than the one I use here)
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project