Help with Ortana Glitch!

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Help with Ortana Glitch!

Wraithdt
Recruit

Post by Wraithdt » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:58 am

Hi, I recently purchased XWA from GOG.com and managed it get the game running with the your mods (had to install each craft individually but it worked) however there seems to be a problem with the Ortana. The HUD of the Ortana is missing the laser energy reserve meter and instead of firing red laser bolts streams of concussion missiles come out of its single forward mounted laser cannon. The actual missile are still there but now I can also fire unlimited missiles in laser cannon mode. Also the craft readme says that it has twin missile launchers but I can only ever fire one missile at a time when I set it to dual fire mode.

I tried rectifying the problem myself but to no avail. I'm not sure where the source of this glitch is and I'm hoping that I can find some help here. Other than that this mode is great and the new models are lovely and "canon" accurate. Keep up the good work:)

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 am

Try reinstalling it
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Wraithdt
Recruit

Post by Wraithdt » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:04 am

Ok I reinstalled the game and I think I found the problem. I tried the game without the Ortana mod and it worked fine but the moment I installed the mod I'm firing unlimited missile again. So I'm gonna leave that out for now but if you can get it fixed that'll be great:) Thx for all your hard work again!

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Ok fixed it, download it again, and reinstall please :)
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Wraithdt
Recruit

Post by Wraithdt » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:08 pm

Yay! Its working properly now. Thank you very much:)

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Your Welcome :)

Topic closed
- John Lydgate