For ACE ANTILLES

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

For ACE ANTILLES

ACE
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ACE » Fri Oct 12, 2001 10:59 pm

Hi its ACE um i got a ? for you i want to join the XWAU project i dont think all be much of a help on dxf modling but i can texture pretty good and i would work alot because i love to draw and stuff on my comp. and i am pretty good i'd post a pic of a few craft that i have edited but i dont know how to take pic's in XWA and i dont know how to post a pic on this forum, so let me know if youl let me in or think i'm a idot for asking you that.<P>Thanks For Your Time,<P>ACE (Aaron)

Mini Canari
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Mini Canari » Sat Oct 13, 2001 8:14 am

To take a pic in xwa:<P>Make sure you have the lastest patch installed.<P>In game press:<P>CTRL+PRINTSCREEN<P>You will have a bmp file in your xwa directory.<P>Convert the bmp to jpg.<P>Host the image somewhere............and post the url on the forum Image
Doctor Canari: And i shall call him Mini,Canari.<P>mouhahahahahahaha

ACE
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ACE » Sat Oct 13, 2001 12:59 pm

i have patch have the latest patch but what is the button PRINTSCREEN? is it P or ENTER i dont have a button on my keyboard named that? and are you guys gunna want me to texture in ace or in a paint program? like create them? i can do both but i might need a little help in ace.<P>THANKS VERY VERY MUCH!!<P>ACE my real name is Aaron.

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Sat Oct 13, 2001 1:10 pm

Well, do you still have the ORIGINAL textures? Would be great to actually see those. For screenshots, there's a row of three buttons at the top right of your keyboard. the leftmost of those is "Printscreen"<BR>But again, if you still have the original textures send in those. And for now the biggest prob we have is making them, so if you can do that that would help a lot!<P>------------------<BR>Murphy was an optimist!<BR><B>I</B> am a pessimist!<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com" TARGET=_blank>X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project</A>
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

ACE
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ACE » Sat Oct 13, 2001 1:41 pm

Thanks now i see the it thanks i get those pic to you asap i think i send em this afternoon<P>Thanks<P>ACE