Concourse graphics issues after installing Mon Cal ships

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Concourse graphics issues after installing Mon Cal ships

Prime
XWAU Member

Post by Prime » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:32 am

I just installed CalamariWingedv1.0, MedCalCruiserv1.1, and CalamariReefHomev1.0 and when I start the game the concourse screens are messed up, and mouse input is sketchy.<P> :(

FarShot
Rebel Alliance

Post by FarShot » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:11 am

Well, after reading this, the only thing I can think of that can maybe help is "Where did you get 'CalamariReefHomev1.0'? I didn't even know there was one. Maybe it is corrupt or fake or something? 'Cause as far as I know, there is not a file of that name in existence.<P>---NEW INFO---<P>THERE IS A REEF HOME IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION!!!!!!! WTH?!?!?!?!?! NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW!!!!<P>-On a side note, it has 1 missing engine.<p>[ 19 March 2008: Message edited by: Ryan FarShot ]

FarShot
Rebel Alliance

Post by FarShot » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:19 am

Well, just installed it. I had no problem. But it could be that the Defiance and Reef Home installs are conflicting in some way (I think that they are both designed with one shipslot in mind, like for the Endor mission I think).

rizzeld
Cadet 1st Class

Post by rizzeld » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:19 am

anyone got a spare clue that they could lend to mr farshot.....
Han "I think my eyes are getting better, instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur."<BR>Luke " there's nothing see, I used to live here you know."<BR>Han " youre going to die here you know, convenient."

roughneck821
Recruit

Post by roughneck821 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:33 am

i just installed the CalamariReefHomev1.0 (btw, very awesome and great hanger detail. props for DTM), but i had an issue as well.<P>i opened up the combat sim to check it out, was in the a-wing (XWAUP version) and pretty much was seated behind the seat... very out of place from the cockpit. never had that problem before. but all other fighter craft were fine.

Dragon
XWAU Member

Post by Dragon » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:14 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by roughneck821:<BR><STRONG>i just installed the CalamariReefHomev1.0 (btw, very awesome and great hanger detail. props for DTM), but i had an issue as well.<P>i opened up the combat sim to check it out, was in the a-wing (XWAUP version) and pretty much was seated behind the seat... very out of place from the cockpit. never had that problem before. but all other fighter craft were fine.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I've got that too, and all ships that are not in the original game are cleared out!<P>Edit:<P>Ryan is right: The lower center engine is missing.<p>[ 19 March 2008: Message edited by: Dragon ]
Every story has four sides to it: yours, the others, the truth and what really happend.
"You have failed me for the last time, Admiral."

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:51 am

Moving to Soft/Hardware Problems, if you having an issue with the graphics try reading this thread and my reply on it<P><A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com/ubbcgi/ultima ... 0&t=000800" TARGET=_blank>problem with the mouse in xwa....</A>
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station