Darksaber's Opts

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Darksaber's Opts

KumoriKenshi
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by KumoriKenshi » Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:47 pm

I thought the site was staying up until next Saturday (Feb. 8th)? I didn't get to download any of the ties or anything that I wanted, are there any sites with his opts on them? I would really like the Tie GT/Raptor/Drone/etc. Thanks for any help I get.
[signature deleted due to absurd length]

ACEJim
Lieutenant

Post by ACEJim » Mon Jan 28, 2002 10:52 pm

Yeah, could be that so many people are trying to DL that it's gone over it's bandwidth... maybe...

VeritechCEO
Ensign

Post by VeritechCEO » Mon Jan 28, 2002 11:08 pm

I d/l "ALL" of DS's Ties. Which ones do you want, KumoriKenshi?<P>------------------<BR>What!?!? SDF-1 Destroyed the Death Star! We're out here!<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Galaxy/2380" TARGET=_blank>Veritech R&D Facility: Main Offices</A><BR><A HREF="http://www.alliancehq.org/Veritech/index.htm"" TARGET=_blank>Veritech R&D Facility: Shipset Library</A>
What!?!? SDF-1 Destroyed the Death Star! We're out of here!
Veritech R&D Facility
The OPT Vault

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Jan 28, 2002 11:50 pm

I don't get why you are all desperatley trying to get them now?<BR>They've been online for ages, you know what they're called. Have you not got them before and kept them on your PC.<P>Everyone has had time to get them since they were released so it's unfortunate really. But it does show if no one bothered to d/l them when he made them why should he have kept them online.<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in full throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>Ace Antilles X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:00 am

I only need them cuz recently my HD blew up and I had to get a new one and yeah <I>Reads everyones eyes: Excuses</I>
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:11 am

Well in the thread I started in the pilot's lounge.. I was able to download everything...when I got home from work since I have broadband, also when Darksaber told us that he was shutting his website down, I was able to make copies of everything while I was at work,(I'm talking about tutorials,links to other websites, etc.) but like Ace Antilles said, I won't give out anything without his permission, except for links to websites.<P>I'm Not trying to brag, but just fact. I really took him serious, I already had the opts but there was other important info I did'nt have. Download everything anyway, and burned it to disk, just to play it safe....<P>Sincerely, rogue518<P><p>[This message has been edited by rogue518 (edited 29 January 2002).]
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

VeritechCEO
Ensign

Post by VeritechCEO » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:20 am

Darksaber made the following Ties:<P>-Sienar Fleet Systems Republic T.I.E. Fighter<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Fighter (A New Hope Version)<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Scimitar or Scimitar Assault Bomber<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE GT<BR>-The TIE Raptor: developed by Warlord Zsinj<BR>-The TIE Raptor (Droid Version): developed by Warlord Zsinj<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Gunship<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Shadow A-Type<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Shadow B-Type<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Defender Mk II<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Clutch<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Vanguard Rc Mk II<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Drone or Droid<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Lambda<BR>-Sienar Fleet Systems TIE Cyclone<BR>-Tie Armageddon <P>He had two others but they were XvT only.<P>------------------<BR>What!?!? SDF-1 Destroyed the Death Star! We're out here!<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Galaxy/2380" TARGET=_blank>Veritech R&D Facility: Main Offices</A><BR><A HREF="http://www.alliancehq.org/Veritech/index.htm"" TARGET=_blank>Veritech R&D Facility: Shipset Library</A>
What!?!? SDF-1 Destroyed the Death Star! We're out of here!
Veritech R&D Facility
The OPT Vault

I Play Runescape 2.0
Cadet 1st Class

Post by I Play Runescape 2.0 » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:37 am

Wonder if he had a life...
Cheeseburgers are tasty.<BR>Cheeseburgers with bacon are divine.

dreddnott
Cadet 4th Class

Post by dreddnott » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:41 am

Heheh, you obviously weren't around when I was making OPTs...
I may make you feel, but I can't make you think.

Abolisher
XWAU Member

Post by Abolisher » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:43 am

Well, maybe this post will get though before this thread is closed too.<P>Darksaber's plan to have an "OPTs only" page negates much of what I said about him in a rant in another thread. However, the disappearance of his site in such a quick manner sure gave the appearance of what I ranted about. Oh well, I jumped the gun. Darksaber still didn't do what he said he was going to do, but at least he'll keep his promise in a different way than previously stated.
This message brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.<P><A HREF="http://abolisher.xwlegacy.net/" TARGET=_blank> Abolisher's Mission Command Outpost</A>

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:44 am

Dreddnott! Image Heh Heh so your not dead after all Image Good to see you Image<P>------------------<BR>Ace Knight 1,<P>Mobile<BR>Agile<BR>Hostile
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

KumoriKenshi
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by KumoriKenshi » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:45 am

Thank you, VeritechCEO! Check your e-mail Image
[signature deleted due to absurd length]

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Tue Jan 29, 2002 12:49 am

Almost forgot Image Dredd aren't you still makin' opts? I thought you updated your site a couple weeks ago Image <P><I>Everyone stares at AK1</I><P>"GET BACK ON TOPIC OR GET OUT!"<P><I>Thinks to himself: Gee the staring thing is happening a lot lately :P</I><P> Image<P>------------------<BR>Ace Knight 1,<P>Mobile<BR>Agile<BR>Hostile