More Ace Icons updates

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

More Ace Icons updates

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:09 pm

Ok guys I've just put some more updates on the site. There's 2 sets based on <B>The Hulk</B> movie. They feature the man himself and the other characters in the film.<BR>Also I've got more <B>Matrix</B> icons based on some of the Posters that were created to promote the film.<BR>Here's a sample screenshot of a few of them:<BR> :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker. Ace Icons for great desktop Sci-Fi icons!

JM
Lieutenant Commander
XWAU Member

Post by JM » Sun Aug 17, 2003 10:20 pm

As you say, high quality icons. Very nice.
XWAEG. <A HREF="http://www.btinternet.com/~jmdare/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.btinternet.com/~jmdare/</A> Last updated 24th July 2005

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:57 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JM:<BR><STRONG>As you say, high quality icons. Very nice.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks JM! :)<BR>I've just completed some more SW icons for my next update but I've still got more to make.<BR>Won't be able to get the update up this weekend as I'm working all of it, so maybe mid next week. :cool:

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Sep 01, 2003 4:12 pm

Ok a new update is now online! :) I will be starting on my next batch very soon. :p

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:39 pm

Just to say more updates are coming. Busy working lately but there will be an X-wing Outpost update first. :)

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:01 pm

Ok this is the point where I talk to myself again. :p<p>[ 02 October 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:13 pm

Well here I go again for <B>anyone</B> that's still reading! :)<BR><center> :)<BR><center><A HREF="http://www.aceicons.co.uk/" TARGET=_blank>Hit the site now!</A></center><p>[ 10 October 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Oct 10, 2003 9:42 pm

let me check my GF, she is a big LOTR fan. And you aren't talking to your self, apparently you cant hear my telepathic replies :P
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:01 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG>let me check my GF, she is a big LOTR fan. And you aren't talking to your self, apparently you cant hear my telepathic replies :P</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Did you check her? Is she still there! :D :D ) monitors couldn't access the download pages. So I've had to add in scrollbars to the screenshot pages. Sort of spoils the look for 1024+ users but it works.<BR>No one bothered to report this before so I don't know how long it went in for. I thought smaller screens could scroll the text but apparently not.<BR>So sorry about that and have another look. :cool:

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:19 pm

Oh also I would like some suggestions from people. :D<P>Any suggestions for icons on the whole site would also be great. :cool:

General_Trageton

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:20 pm

OK, I might get flamed because I haven't read something important :p, but I personally would love to see some icons for the Alien Trilogy section.<P>Also, maybe something from the <B>League of Extraordinary Gentlemen</B> - weird movie but somehow ... dunno! :eek:<P>Oh, there's something else I've noticed: In the SW Games section, you're linking to JediKnight II.net. As far as I know, its community has quit there and moved back to the original site, <A HREF="http://www.jediknight.net," TARGET=_blank>www.jediknight.net,</A> as stated in their last news post. You might want to change that some time.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's Design HQ | Vince T's X-Wing HQ | My Steam Workshop

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:07 am

Vince you're sooo gonna get flamed! :)<BR>Yeah I know about Jedi Knight Net but I forgot about looking at the link. Thanks for pointing it out.<P>LXG icons. Good idea. I had thought of it before but got put to back of my mind. The film has only <B>just</B> come out here! :p

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:53 pm

I like the various Colonail Marines, and maybe the Sulaco. For the alien, could you try a grey background?
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:32 pm

I've posted a new update of a few more icons. :)<BR>A few <B>Return of the King</B> icons based on the official ROTK Teaser posters available from the film site. When the film is out I will create more icons from it. ;)<P>Also I've uploaded the first of my Spider-Man icons. Just a few of Spidey himself with more characters from the film to come. :p<P>I've also had to fix up the site so it works better for people with 800x600 resolutions. Now there are scrollbars on the screenshot pages for people using lower than 1024.<BR>I hope you like them and can wait for my next update. :cool:

Specter
Lieutenant JG

Post by Specter » Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:02 pm

Whoa nice! Im into mooding my desktop after mac os x ( and i had the idea before greg =p) and your icons are really nice!

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:43 am

Ok I <B>DO</B> have a new update at last! :)<BR> :)<p>[ 19 December 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:24 pm

Wow, nice new Icons, Ace! I lov'em! Heh, geting RotK(game) tomorrow, those icons will come in handy :)

Atx
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Atx » Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:02 pm

I like how you cover ALL the characters of Smallville...I can really dig what you're doing here...Keep up the good work.<BR>Hey Spider-man 2 is coming out and maybe Doc Ock might show up sometime soon off that trailer hmmm ;)<BR>Oh yeah, and Hellboy wouldn't be so bad...*coughs*<BR><B>Farscape</B><BR>Thanks again for all the great assortments..and happy holidays!
The Navbuoy is closed...long live the XWAU!!!

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:13 am

Thanks guys! :)<BR>GT I've played the ROTK demo and the game icon SUCKS! :)<P>After Christmas I hope to get back down to more work on the site. I'm having Counter problems at the moment too. L8R!

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:51 am

yay!