Who collects stuff?

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Re: Who collects stuff?

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:39 pm

At page 30, and it's definitely a good book. Much better than Dark Journey, and Wraith Squadron looks to have a fair part in it. Image <P>Ace, you'll be glad when you finish DJ and move onto RD. Image<P>------------------<BR>"Life? You have a life? Wow! Can I have one?"<P>Visit my site, the <I><A HREF="http://crespin.xwlegacy.net" TARGET=_blank>SSD Shadowkeeper</A></I>!<BR>AIM @ <B>MIDI Master Jade</B>!<BR>MSN @ <B>marajade21e@hotmail.com</B>!
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:30 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General Edor Crespin:<BR><B>At page 30, and it's definitely a good book. Much better than Dark Journey, and Wraith Squadron looks to have a fair part in it. Image <P>Ace, you'll be glad when you finish DJ and move onto RD. Image<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Glad to hear that. Please though, no more about the books I haven't read yet and back on topic. Image<P>Battledog am I supposed to be impressed? Image<BR>I've still got all my original figures but not many in good condition now. Image<BR>I went around and managed to buy a lot of stuff I missed at cheap markets. T/I, YW etc.<BR>I'm buying the new ones too. So now I have old and new - 2 Falcons, 2 XW, 2 YW, 2 T/I, 2 Landspeeders, 2 Snowspeeders, 2 AT-ST, 5 Speeders - you get the point! Image<P>I've also got an old Rebel Trans, new AT-AT, N1, AW, Skiff, Naboo Trans, FX XW. Pretty much most ships now. Just got to get a T/B! Image
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:25 pm

I want that lego AT-AT!<P>that is SOOOOOO cool!<P>not the price though.......... Image
Texturing the <B>XWAUP Hyper Bouy</B><P><I>(Its gonna blow your mind)</I>

Computerboy319
Recruit

Post by Computerboy319 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 11:59 am

I collect money. Mostly coins, but I'm working on my bill collection. Anybody got a 3-Cents bill I could get for under 45$ thats in the vicinity of Houston, Texas? Because I have to wait 5 years to get my driver's license and 45$ is the cheapest I can find. Oh, yeah, what about a centennial Kennedy half or a normal Franklin dollar?<P>------------------<BR>Commander Matthew(TIE), Jedi Mstr Matthew (XWA)
Commander Matthew(TIE), Jedi Mstr Matthew (XWA)

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:26 pm

Well Ace, I thought it was impressive. Bear in mind I'm only 15 and only started seriosly collecting 4 years ago.<P>ESB X-Wing<BR>New X-Wing<BR>New Snow Speeder<BR>ESB Falcon (which I'm slowly refitting)<BR>ROTJ Walker<BR>New A-Wing<BR>ESB Slave 1<BR>ROTJ B-Wing (mint)<BR>New T-16<BR>New Speeder bike<BR>Old Speeeper Bike (refitting)<BR>ROTJ AT-ST (mint)<P>Not to mention on the order of 100 figures.<P>I still live at home, my mun won't let my by alot of stuff.<P>------------------<BR>We must stand together,<BR>Or we will fall!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Shark
Ensign

Post by Shark » Fri Apr 26, 2002 7:05 am

Image <P>thats mine Image

Hawk9X
Lieutenant

Post by Hawk9X » Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:36 pm

I want the Y-wing but i have the X-wing and tiefighter
BURN IT DOWN AND WALK AWAY!