Skipray Blastboat

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Skipray Blastboat

Experimental_TIE
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Experimental_TIE » Mon May 20, 2002 7:37 pm

I was looking through The Essential Guide to Star Wars Vehicles and Vessels, and I noticed that the Skipray Blastboat is labeled as having the two ion cannons on the large wings extending from the engine, instead of on the 'fins' that extend from the cockpit. I thought of changing that in OPTech, but then I realised that there would be nothing on the two cannon sections that are on those fins. What good are the two cannons without any actual lasers on them!? The guide still shows the two cannon-looking things on the fins, but they are not labeled as anything, so what are they supposed to be? It seems silly to me no matter where you put the ion hardpoints, because it's still going to leave two cannons with no actual weapons on them. Does anybody know what the XWAU crew is going to do? Are they going to stick with the XWA design, move the hardpoins to where they are in the guide (like they did with the B-Wing) or are they going to do something else?
"Shut him up or shut him down!" -Han Solo

Mouse
Ensign

Post by Mouse » Mon May 20, 2002 8:48 pm

Why did you put this <I>here</I>???<BR>It <I>should</I> go in the XWAU forum, not Ace Antilles'.
Did I say that?

Experimental_TIE
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Experimental_TIE » Mon May 20, 2002 10:04 pm

I'm sorry! :(<BR>It said: "All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files." in the description, and it had to do with an opt - the skipray blastboat opt - so I put it here. I wasn't really sure where to put it, when I started typing, I hadn't even thought of what the XWAU people were planing to do with it anyway, I thought of that at the end. Sorry :(. Ace Antilles can move it if he'd like.
"Shut him up or shut him down!" -Han Solo

One
Ensign

Post by One » Tue May 21, 2002 12:32 am

it says OPTs as in Ace's OPTs.
To read is a skill<BR>To write is a power

Mouse
Ensign

Post by Mouse » Tue May 21, 2002 12:40 am

It's no big deal, I've done stupider things here. :) But, this is the second one of these "topics that don't belong". It's probably a pain for Ace to keep moving these, you know. :(
Did I say that?

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Tue May 21, 2002 7:57 pm

I think it just takes a few seconds, all you have to do is click "Move topic" and select which fourm you want to move it to. :p<P>And no, that doesn't mean you should post topics in the wrong forum!
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE