Ace Icons is now ready!

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Ace Icons is now ready!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:24 pm

<center> :) <A HREF="http://www.aceicons.co.uk/" TARGET=_blank>Ace Icons</A><BR>=========================================================<P>Well I finally finished it. :D<p>[ 21 June 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 pm

Nice site, what is up at the moment at least. Let me know when you have a stargate (movie or SG-1) section
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:20 pm

Wow! Nice work!<P>Just downloaded the Neo-pack :D
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:27 pm

Thanks guys and thanks to Avenger One too. :) Don't forget to sign the Guestbook! :D<BR>Yeah not too much up so far but you've got to put it online sometime! :p<BR>After the crazy weekend I've had I can get back to making some more icons. Now the site is done I can concentrate on that. Some more SW ones and <I>maybe</I> LOTR.<P>Wes I know you posted some links before but can you tell me where to go for the best SG1 Picture archive? Particulary a good pic for the SG1 badge. You can mail me here: aceicons@hotmail.com<P>Vince check your mail later. :p<BR><I>Heeheehee. I'm sounding more like Des and Mel everyday!</I>

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:12 am

I forgot this place in the email I sent you: <A HREF="http://www.chevron26.com/estart1.html" TARGET=_blank>Chevron 26</A><P>Go to pictures section
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Desert_Fox
Ensign

Post by Desert_Fox » Mon Jun 23, 2003 6:41 pm

great icons Ace, can't wait for some Lord of the Rings icons.
We all need some therapy, because somebody came along and said 'liberal' means soft on crime, soft on drugs, soft on Communism, soft on defense, and we're gonna tax you back to the Stone Age because people shouldn't have to go to work if they don't want to. And instead of saying 'Well, excuse me, you right-wing, reactionary, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-eductaion, anti-choice, pro-gun, "Leave it to Beaver" trip back to the fifties,' we cowered in the corner and said 'Please, don't hurt me.' No more. I really don't care who's right, who's wrong. We're both right. We're both wrong. Let's have two parties, huh? What do you say?"

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:58 pm

Ok my first update is now on the site! :)<BR>3 news sets, 25 new icons for you to use. There's an EP1 Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wedge Antilles and a Stargate SG-1 pack. You can find more details in the Updates section.<BR>Here's a small preview.<BR><center> :D<P>If there's a certain area you would like to see more icons of quicker then let me know. Then I can try and work on that one more.<BR>Ok enjoy, till the next time! :p<p>[ 28 June 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Griffin
Lieutenant JG

Post by Griffin » Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:47 am

Looks good to me!

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:51 pm

I just now saw this, and the new SG1 Icons. Thanks, and if you page ever loads...I'm going to DL them. (I have dialup, takes a while) :p
Corellian Browncoat

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:54 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG>I just now saw this, and the new SG1 Icons. Thanks, and if you page ever loads...I'm going to DL them. (I have dialup, takes a while) :D<p>[ 09 July 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:53 am

Well if anyone is actually still reading this Forum then this is for you.<BR>I've finally got a new update at <A HREF="http://www.aceicons.co.uk/" TARGET=_blank>Ace Icons</A>! :D<p>[ 23 July 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:38 pm

More updates. Added new <B>X2 Poster</B> icons and a set based on some <B>Rebel Pilots</B>. Jek, Biggs and others can be seen in that.<BR>Also I updated and remade my <B>Neo</B> icons. Improved many of the old ones I didn't like and added brand new ones.<P><center> Image </center><BR><center><A HREF="http://www.aceicons.co.uk/" TARGET=_blank>Hit the site now!</A></center><p>[ 01 August 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Griffin
Lieutenant JG

Post by Griffin » Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:07 am

I like the Xwing box icon! :D Nice job!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Aug 03, 2003 9:39 pm

Thanks Griffin. :) Check out the SW Games pack for all LA game icons. Also the PC games section for general PC games. They are setup for great Folder replacements of the games they match.