Installation problems for Ashgard Family Campaign

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Installation problems for Ashgard Family Campaign

hulu
Cadet 4th Class

Post by hulu » Wed May 07, 2003 7:07 pm

Hi guys,<P>I have tried to install the Ashgard Family Campaign without sucess. Yes, I have followed the suggested procedure (fresh install, patch, xwaupgrade opts, campaign's xmod). Though the files are in the correct directories (in particular I have checked the missions files and the email.txt file), when I play, it's the Azammen campaign that begins (with the corresponding emails).<BR>Here are some hints:<BR>1) I have a french XWA release,<BR>2) After reinstallation, I have created different XWA directories (to have a normal xwa version besides th modified one) but I launch the game from the XWINGALLAINCE directory (the one that contains the ASHGARD campaign).<P>Can anybody help me?<P>Thanks.

Darksaber

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Darksaber » Wed May 07, 2003 9:59 pm

Is your version in French?<P>If so after you have reinstall, and delete the XWA.TAB file<P>check the game now before installing anything else<P>You will see it is in English<P>Now install the other Xmods and campaigns<P>This should help, if not prehaps someone else has an idea<p>[ 08 May 2003: Message edited by: Darksaber ]
Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Ace Antilles
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed May 07, 2003 11:45 pm

I'm moving this over to Editing so you may get more replies. :cool:
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker. Ace Icons for great desktop Sci-Fi icons!