HAPPY hour

This is for all our broken Happy threads...

Re: HAPPY hour

Driftwood
Lieutenant Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Driftwood » Tue May 22, 2007 5:53 pm

I hold the shrek movies in fairly low regard.<P>They're just cheap slapstick humor that borders on the obscene.<P>Who wants to see a guy get splattered by massive amounts of puke.
R.I.P RSF_Zjon1, RSF_Mac, RSF_Vasquez

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue May 22, 2007 9:08 pm

that joke's mostly for those fathers that have had their kids puke on them. if you're not a dad or haven't raised any kids and had to deal with that then you won't get it. And the Shrek movies poke fun at a lot of things, from Disney to the O.J. Simpson chase. It's toned down for kids, but only the adults will get the underlying punchlines.
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

General Edor Crespin
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Wed May 23, 2007 11:02 am

"You, my friend, are royally <horn blows>."<P> :D
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Driftwood
Lieutenant Commander
XWAU Member

Post by Driftwood » Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm

Don't get me wrong Mako, I get the humor, I just don't find it overly appealing.
R.I.P RSF_Zjon1, RSF_Mac, RSF_Vasquez

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Wed May 23, 2007 8:52 pm

wel to each their own.
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Fri May 25, 2007 5:17 pm

Insert text here
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sat May 26, 2007 4:15 am

So yeah. Went out for supper after work with the people from the cooler, that I work with, then after that we all went over to one of the guy's houses, lives on a farm, for a bonfire. He has an old VW Jetta that he's fixing up, a true junker, and we were riding around in it. It has a sunroof, and I was sitting on top of the car, with my feet sticking out in front of me over the sunroof and windshield.<P>It was freaking awesome, riding around on top, bouncing around, holding on. :D<P>The downside is, I lost my wallet. I had quite a bit in there that will not be good to lose. Looked for a good hour tonight, couldn't find it, gonna go back in the morning when it gets light and try again...

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sat May 26, 2007 11:08 pm

that sucks man good luck finding it...<P><BR>me and meg broke up today. she was hiding her feelings from me, she i guess fell out of love with me, and things got bad, after prom she went to see some guy and she was finding excuses to not see me... so i talked to her and sure enough she was using me twards the end for pleasure if thats how you wanna put it. plus i think she was cheeiting on me cause i had her sister go on her laptop to delete some pics of me and she came across some pics of a guy with no shirt on in the folder..... i wanna know what this is about but i dont know how to bring it up :(
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Bunita Ronin
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Bunita Ronin » Sun May 27, 2007 6:46 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANDREW L:<BR><STRONG>that sucks man good luck finding it...<P><BR>me and meg broke up today. she was hiding her feelings from me, she i guess fell out of love with me, and things got bad, after prom she went to see some guy and she was finding excuses to not see me... so i talked to her and sure enough she was using me twards the end for pleasure if thats how you wanna put it. plus i think she was cheeiting on me cause i had her sister go on her laptop to delete some pics of me and she came across some pics of a guy with no shirt on in the folder..... i wanna know what this is about but i dont know how to bring it up :(</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Y'know, girls like pr0n too... it may not necessarily be her cheating on you. Even if it is, sometimes it's best not to know, man. You never know how deep the hole goes; sometimes it's best not to dig at all. Of course, it depends on you. I, myself, would want to know. But that's just me :p<P>I feel for you, having a relationship end can be tough...
"Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known..."

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon May 28, 2007 11:08 am

i did find out tho, it was actually some guy who was sending it to her best friend...<P>we talked last night for about a minute and she admited that she misses me alot and really wants to talk to me but thinks that i dont want to talk to her.<P>im kinda torn, a part of me wants to talk to her too but another part kinda wants to not talk to her again since she did this to me :(

K_Kinnison

Post by K_Kinnison » Tue May 29, 2007 11:55 pm

I have officially given up on women, the only ones I have found available for me are porkers, double baggers, or someone who already has been around the block too many times, and has the kids to prove it.
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

darklord
Lieutenant JG
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Wed May 30, 2007 10:55 pm

Wow this has gotten pesamistic hasn't it? I thought this was suppose to be a happy thread :D <P>In anycase. Andrew, You need to ask yourself what is it that you want, What is it that you expect for your life and act accordingly. Sure you may be angry but sometimes you have to put that aside. Part of having a relationship is being willing to put the other before yourself which despite the cliched sounding advice is actually quite a hard thing to do sometimes. Best of luck anyhow, in the end it all works out one way or another...<p>[ 31 May 2007: Message edited by: darklord ]

darklord
Lieutenant JG
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Wed May 30, 2007 11:18 pm

lol, no thats an actual philosiphy I have already had for a long time. They ripped it from me! :D <BR> Still it doesnt make it untrue. At least not to me.<p>[ 31 May 2007: Message edited by: darklord ]

darklord
Lieutenant JG
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Wed May 30, 2007 11:23 pm

no its a prety unimaginative name. I'm no good at coming up with titles thats why most of my music remains untitiled. Of couse I could always say that it is absolute music ;) like many classical composers but that would be a partial lie.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Thu May 31, 2007 5:09 pm

well she is still pretty broken up over things as am i... a really good friend of mine today said that i should still take her to prom since it is going to be our last... im gonna see how it goes :|<P><BR>Its kinda weird she told me the other day that she still dosent know what she wants... is there hope? :eek:

darklord
Lieutenant JG
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Thu May 31, 2007 5:38 pm

Well in all problem solving statgies we first<P>I.- Defign the problem.<BR>Relationship begining to fall out, both parties are unsure weather to continue.<P>II.- Make a list of possible solutions and their most likely outcomes.<BR><blockquote> A. Do nothing </blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>1. both inevitably seperate - Pehapse much</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>later down the road both get back</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>together agian. (highly unlikely)</blockquote></blockquote><BR><blockquote> B. Go to prom</blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>1. Discussion leads to things workingout-</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>Mabee discus things and aspirations for</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>the future, introduce idea that there</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote> could be a future. (which mabee what is</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>lacking) </blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote><BR>2.Mabee discussion leads nowhere and</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>then to seperation. Which depending on what is said can</blockquote></blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>negate the posability of reuniting</blockquote></blockquote> <BR>anyothers? Mad ideas possibly welcome<p>[ 31 May 2007: Message edited by: darklord ]

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Thu May 31, 2007 11:32 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANDREW L:<BR><STRONG>Its kinda weird she told me the other day that she still dosent know what she wants... is there hope? :p

darklord
Lieutenant JG
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:46 am

No regrets, pal no regrets. Sure things go wrong but i know when I was in the situation I acted to the best of my ability at the time. If I knew then what I do now then, for one thing, I'd have been a prodigy at the piano. :cool: Which would have changed evreything and I wouldnt be the same now would I? Nah just do the best you can with what you can change. The present. Of couse I'm young so i can easily say that.<p>[ 01 June 2007: Message edited by: darklord ]

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:17 am

Same here, no regrets.<P>... there's only one thing I would change and it was never something I had any control over. But apart from that, I'd leave everything else the way it was because that's what made me who I am today, and for better or worse, I like me. :D