Happy Thread III: The search for ...

This is for all our broken Happy threads...

Re: Happy Thread III: The search for ...

Flavid
Lieutenant JG
XWAU Member

Post by Flavid » Sat Jan 27, 2001 11:36 am

Well, In that case I'm glad to start the 17th page! (neener neener neener)<P>------------------<BR>"Whose Scruffy Lookin'?!"<BR>Flavid is!!
OHMIGAH!!! LOOK!!! IT'S ME!!!!

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Sat Jan 27, 2001 2:55 pm

I actually had to explain canon to those idiots, and that just becasue it is a Lucasarts product does not mean it is 100% true
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

Forceflow

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Sat Jan 27, 2001 3:22 pm

Well, now <B>that</B> is a rather strange concept, don't you think? I used to think so, too. After all it's LucasArts, and they <B>should</B> do more or less canon stuff. It's pretty bad they messed up things so badly, because we sure could use some better canon references.<BR>And it is pretty damn stupid that nobody did pay attention to what LA made with the games...<P>------------------<BR>Murphy was an optimist!<BR><B>I</B> am a pessimist!<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com" TARGET=_blank>X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project</A>
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

JC
Commander
XWAU Member

Post by JC » Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:21 pm

Ugh, you actually registered at those forums K_K? Sheesh. Image<P>They're seriously messed up over there mentally. I mean a whole thread devoted to the topic of moose being gay. HELLO????????

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Sat Jan 27, 2001 6:36 pm

i like it there.. it makes me look smrt<P>And pretty much lucasarts now gives out rights to using the "star wars" names and such. They really dont pay much attetion to detail. (lucasarts doesn't)
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

Ypoknons
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Ypoknons » Sun Jan 28, 2001 1:15 am

**Barf...** I'm not happy. Image
Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.

BrianJedi
Lieutenant JG

Post by BrianJedi » Sun Jan 28, 2001 2:16 am

::trys to think of something totally pointless to say that has nothing to do with the topic...:: <P>uhhhhhh....battletech is cool....<P>------------------<BR>If you can read this you need another beer.
BrianJedi's Opt Hanger, (http://BrianJedi.homestead.com/opthanger.html)<P>Over 1 million annoyed.

CoOlDuDe
Lieutenant JG

Post by CoOlDuDe » Sun Jan 28, 2001 2:23 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BrianJedi:<BR><B>::trys to think of something totally pointless to say that has nothing to do with the topic...:: <P>uhhhhhh....battletech is cool....<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah!<P>
ZING! Good riddance. Since I have just changed the e-mail in my profile, I did Forceflow's job and killed my posting. Hope you're happy, I know I am. :)

Admiral
Lieutenant JG

Post by Admiral » Sun Jan 28, 2001 2:34 am

what is battletech? or is it just made up?<P>------------------<BR>"Dulce bellum inexpertis."<BR>(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb
"Dulce bellum inexpertis."<BR>(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

CoOlDuDe
Lieutenant JG

Post by CoOlDuDe » Sun Jan 28, 2001 3:27 am

Thats what the Mechwarrior games are about.
ZING! Good riddance. Since I have just changed the e-mail in my profile, I did Forceflow's job and killed my posting. Hope you're happy, I know I am. :)

Forceflow

Post by Forceflow » Sun Jan 28, 2001 7:53 am

I read some of those books ( a LONG time ago) I never actualyl got into it, but I remember some of them were pretty good...<P>------------------<BR>Murphy was an optimist!<BR><B>I</B> am a pessimist!<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com" TARGET=_blank>X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project</A>

Ypoknons
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Ypoknons » Sun Jan 28, 2001 12:45 pm

BattleTech!!! I love that stuff, but my parent's don't let me buy that stuff on-lien too much. Only books. <P>But still I feel sad. Image <P>------------------<BR>Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.<P>
Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.

Flavid
Lieutenant JG
XWAU Member

Post by Flavid » Sun Jan 28, 2001 6:43 pm

Well, chipper up there chummy, because this is the happy thread (part III), we won't have any of that unhappy thread stuff here!<P>Hey, somebody try calling 1-800-fLOPPYS and see what happens.<P>------------------<BR>"Whose Scruffy Lookin'?!"<BR>Flavid is!!
OHMIGAH!!! LOOK!!! IT'S ME!!!!

Forceflow

Post by Forceflow » Sun Jan 28, 2001 6:49 pm

Well YP, what's up anyways? Hope you're alright man! Come on, can't be that bad! If ya need aynthing let me know, okay? you know where to find me!<P>------------------<BR>Murphy was an optimist!<BR><B>I</B> am a pessimist!<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com" TARGET=_blank>X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project</A>

BrianJedi
Lieutenant JG

Post by BrianJedi » Sun Jan 28, 2001 7:56 pm

I resently finished readin "Bred For War", great book. And as soon as my parents get hom eI'm gonna order some of those mech minitures online.....namely the Atlas, Mad Cat, and maybe the Vulture...<P>------------------<BR>If you can read this you need another beer.
BrianJedi's Opt Hanger, (http://BrianJedi.homestead.com/opthanger.html)<P>Over 1 million annoyed.

DancingFrog
Cadet 1st Class

Post by DancingFrog » Sun Jan 28, 2001 11:05 pm

only 5 post!<BR> Image Image
Im a Canadian and im proud of it!

DancingFrog
Cadet 1st Class

Post by DancingFrog » Sun Jan 28, 2001 11:11 pm

do some pepeol got warcraft2 batlenet i can play whit them<P>------------------<BR>Veni vidi vici:Julius Cesar

Ypoknons
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Ypoknons » Mon Jan 29, 2001 7:14 am

Just look around... Oh well, school always enlargens the impact on me. Oh well. Forget it. <P>------------------<BR>Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.<P>

CoOlDuDe
Lieutenant JG

Post by CoOlDuDe » Tue Jan 30, 2001 2:42 am

Ya, I know this isn't happy but I'm really sick. My symptoms are things like lightheadedness (word?), upset stomach, headache, coughing, runny nose, cramps, fever, and just about passing out when I stand up, literally. So now I'll have to miss school another day and wait to see if this girl is my girlfriend. What do you guys think? She says what my hair smells like *g*, she asks me if I go to her school which I do, my friend told her that I like her and her friend said she liked me, but then they walked off and she said no, kinda like what I did, and she always asks my sister where I'm at when she sees her. So what do ya think? Does she like me?

Forceflow

Post by Forceflow » Tue Jan 30, 2001 3:56 pm

You want advice from a total pessimistic out of luck guy? (Prolly not, but I'll give it to you anyways Image )<P>Men and women don't mix! No fun at all! Women are just <B>way</B> to strange!<P>------------------<BR>Murphy was an optimist!<BR><B>I</B> am a pessimist!<BR>Webmaster of the <A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com" TARGET=_blank>X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project</A>

Executor32
Lieutenant
Galactic Empire

Post by Executor32 » Tue Jan 30, 2001 9:14 pm

To anyone can read this, I think the Happy Thread broke again!<P>------------------<BR>The REAL Executor<BR> Image <BR>Hey, look what happened when I became a flight cadet!
他人の不幸は蜜の味。
Quamobrem? Quod tui tangis nocturne.

I've heard the aluminum in antiperspirants causes alzheimers,
but I keep forgeting to find out if that is a myth or not. -Havokeff @ SDN

DancingFrog
Cadet 1st Class

Post by DancingFrog » Tue Jan 30, 2001 9:58 pm

no i dont think so

Mini Canari
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Mini Canari » Tue Jan 30, 2001 10:53 pm

Yo<P><BR>It works?
Doctor Canari: And i shall call him Mini,Canari.<P>mouhahahahahahaha

Executor32
Lieutenant
Galactic Empire

Post by Executor32 » Tue Jan 30, 2001 11:09 pm

Ah, so it does. Sorry about the confusion, it was stuck on cooldudes post for 2 days, even though there were new posts, so I thought this happy thread broke too. Again, I'm very sorry about the confusion.<P><I>*Force aims a blaster at Executor's head*</I><BR>Force: Too late!<BR><I>*BLAM!*<BR>*SPLAT!*</I><P>------------------<BR>The REAL Executor<BR> Image <BR>Hey, look what happened when I became a flight cadet!
他人の不幸は蜜の味。
Quamobrem? Quod tui tangis nocturne.

I've heard the aluminum in antiperspirants causes alzheimers,
but I keep forgeting to find out if that is a myth or not. -Havokeff @ SDN

Admiral
Lieutenant JG

Post by Admiral » Tue Jan 30, 2001 11:55 pm

this is really funny. Image<P>------------------<BR>"Dulce bellum inexpertis."<BR>(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb
"Dulce bellum inexpertis."<BR>(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb