At Disneyland - Got Reference

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

At Disneyland - Got Reference

Tony Knightcrawler
Commander

Post by Tony Knightcrawler » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:32 pm

Well, I am at Disneyland right now, and I went by the "Star Wars Launch Bay" or whatever it is called. I assume that some of the stuff they have on display at some of the film models. So I got a bunch of pics of the TIE Fighter, Interceptor, and Advanced x1, the X-Wing, A-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing, Slave One, ISD-II, and Corellian Corvette. Didn't use a tripod of a professional camera, but I think they will turn out okay. Tried to get shots of nooks and crannies, where I could. If anyone wants some of them, let me know.

There was also the Millennium Falcon and some Episode VII stuff, but I couldn't see all around the Falcon, and I think for the Episode VII stuff they used CGI, so these models would be their reproduction of those. So I didn't get those.
Last edited by Tony Knightcrawler on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bman
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Bman » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:18 am

Yes! :-) Didn't know the traveling exhibit was in CA. I do need images of one of those film models. Check your PM. Thanks!
W-I-P: TFTC, MC Viscount Cr., ISD-II Avenger, NL-1 Platform, Ton-Falk Esc. Cr., & Misc.

Tony Knightcrawler
Commander

Post by Tony Knightcrawler » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:48 am

Actually, it's not just CA. Apparently there is a similar exhibit in Disney World, and there's no telling how long the models will be there. And I have no idea what models are in Florida. I'd love it if someone could let me know. If Disney ends up doing exhibits in France and Japan, I imagine they'd end up displaying some pretty interesting models, since they'd be "leftovers."