STARWARS COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

STARWARS COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

WOOKIE7777
Recruit

Post by WOOKIE7777 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:35 pm

Hi all im a new member as im a huge fan of starwars,i live in Richmond Upon Thames in the uk and am so glad I have found this fan forum.<BR>Due to ill health i am having to sell the entire starwars collection I have built up over the years. The list is below and im only looking for...........well email if interested as i have loads of pics too,some carded figures are signed by the actors,all card figures are mint or near to mint on card aswell as all of the 12 inch figures I have too.<BR>Im looking to sell as a whole collection,but i do have bits on ebay already like the R2-D2 carded figure signed by Kenny Baker,Bobba Fett signed in box 300th special edition figure by actor Jeremy Bullock,a whole case of hasbro 16 assorted figures from episode 1 all mint condition in original hasbro box,and a 12 inch movie collectors edition Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguise,they are all my auctions which appear on the list the rest well make me an offeer on!!!<BR>My email is jake_centurion_rockwell77@yahoo.co.uk<BR>EBAY ID batman7777batman<P><BR>LIST OF STARWARS COLLECTION IN FULL:<BR> <BR>12 INCH FIGURES M.I.B (MINT IN BOXES)<BR> <BR>1 x Episode 1 electronic C3-P0 - This sats phrases when arms and legs come apart and put back on,with a tester button at back, have tested and nno sound but does say on box that has a energy saving mode and because never been opened I cant say any more.<BR> <BR>1x Episode 1 1999 portrait edition "Queen Armidala" in black travel gown,has a hindged box so can view figure with info of her on inside and window to see figure.<BR> <BR>1 x Obi-Wan Kenobi with light saber<BR> <BR>1 x Qui-Gon Jin with light saber<BR> <BR>1 x Han and Luke in stormtrooper outfits from the movie collector's series<BR> <BR>1 x Han-Solo with his block of carbonite from the action collection,he's wearing his white shirt and black slacks with boots from return of the jedi.<BR> <BR>1 x Princess Leia in hoth gear from the action collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Princess Leia in bikini outfit from jedi with chains from the power of the force collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Princess Leia in her cerimonial gown (special edition) from the end of episode 4 a new hop.<BR> <BR>1 x Chewbacca (hard plastic version) 13 inches tall, from the power of the force collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Chewbacca (furry edition) in chains from the action collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Bounty Hunter Bosk from the power of the jedi collection, I had this signed at a convention signed by the actor who played him in the empire strikes back Alan Harris. (also has my first name on it).<BR> <BR>1 x Wedge Antiles and Biggs Darklighter , from the movie collector's edition,same packaging as the Han and Luke box.<BR> <BR> 1 x Han Solo in Hoth gear from the action collection<BR> <BR>1 x Luke Skywalker in x-wing pilot gear from the movie collectors edition.<BR> <BR> STARWARS 3 3/4 ICH CARDED FIGURES MINT ON CARDS/BOXES<BR> <BR>1 X Hasbro sealed assorted episode 1 carded figures opened once to check contents,.figures include a few of darth maul,kenobi,stat droids few more.<BR> <BR>1 x Yoda with jedi council chair includes on card the com talk chip.<BR>2 x Nute Gunray with com chips<BR>2 x OBi-Wan Kenobi with com chips (2 varient figure's one has a saber and com link accessories and other just a saber on cards).<BR>1 x Adi Gallia with saber and com chip.<BR>1 x Darth Maul with lightsaber(double ended),1 removeable blade and com chip.<BR>1 x Starwars Holiday Edition in hard plastic blister display packaging (bubble shape) of C3-P0 in santa's outfit and R2-D2 wearing antlers (included in package is a holiday greeting card and envelope.<BR>1 x Starwars Commerative Box Set 1997 Hong-Kong Edition , set comprises of Leia ,Luke and C3-Po never been opened.<BR>1 x R2-D2 episode 1 card with com chip.<BR>1 x episode 1 destroyer droid with com chip.<BR>1 x Starwars Special 300th Edition Bobba Fett Figure in box with real firing rocket pack,signed by the actor who played him in empire and jedi Jeremy Bullock.<BR>1 x Starwars Mail Away sneak preview figure of Mace-Windu in little box.<BR>1 x power of the force card R2-D2 with mini holographic princess leia figure with com chip,signed by Kenny Baker who was inside him in all 6 films.<BR>1 x Power of the force jedi spirits in box,with yoda,kenobi and anakin with a ewok village scen on inside of box behind figures.<BR>1 x power of the jedi carded Chewbacca with dejarrak table and jedi force fact file book(8pages)<BR>1 x power of the force carded Han Solo with blaster and holster and a com chip.<BR>1 x power of the jedi carded Chewbacca figure with mask and tools and fact file book.<BR>1 x Expanded universe carded figure of Kyle Katarn with pop out 3d play scene(if was taken out of packaging scene would fold out too.).<BR>1 x carded cerimonial princess leia in white gown from end of a new hope with flash back photo card( hard plastic frame when you pull lever it reveals i guess another frame of her)

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:49 pm

You wouldn't happen to have a Mara Jade 3 3/4 or the oversized decipher Mara Jade TEH card put out at conventions, would you?
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

WOOKIE7777
Recruit

Post by WOOKIE7777 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:12 pm

Hi<P>Sorry all i have is on the list, i only have a toy fair exclusive chewbacca carded figure signed by peter mayhew for sale.Do you know anyone that might want to buy my entire collection.If you want the chewbacca signed figure if i remember rightly there was only about 100 of these figures

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:25 pm

This is probably not the best forum to try to sell the collection on, as we are honestly a pretty small group. Your best choice would be to try <A HREF="http://boards.theforce.net" TARGET=_blank>TFN forums</A>, as that place is huge, and has a whole collectors forum somewhere.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Luke_Skywalker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Luke_Skywalker » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:32 pm

how much do ya want for 'em? XD
When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Hmm?" -Yoda