My SW Toy Collection

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

My SW Toy Collection

Luke_Skywalker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Luke_Skywalker » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:48 am

Star Wars Action Fleet Xwing, Darth Vader's TIE Fighter, AT-AT, a rather large snowspeeder, the corridor in "A New Hope" when princess leia is rescued, the emperor with little lightning bolts coming out of his hands that light up, 6 special edition figures (including C-3PO, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Leia [Return of the jedi edition], R2-D2, emperor palpatine, etc), and a lot of others. i collected them all over the course of 10 years. unfortunately, they're all out of the box, so their values are lowered.<p>[ 16 March 2005: Message edited by: Luke_Skywalker ]
When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Hmm?" -Yoda

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:44 am

I have the Mara Jade and Battlefront Promo Edition Scout Trooper. I love those two. That's about all I have figure wise :D
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Luke_Skywalker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Luke_Skywalker » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:12 pm

Battlefront the Game?

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:33 pm

Yes. I need to play that again, actually
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Luke_Skywalker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Luke_Skywalker » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:53 pm

you must play.<P>i also forgot to mention: i have 3 lightsabers: Darth Maul's, Qui-Gon Jinn's, and an unknown Jedi's lightsaber that comes with collectable figures, and that hasn't been opened yet.