Your most prized SW collectable

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Your most prized SW collectable

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:02 am

Almost every SW fan I know has some collectable knick-knack. What is your favorite, most prize possesion, or one you could never stand to give away?<P>Mine is a proof sheet (only 14 ever made, 10 were destroyed) of the SW SE stills that were done for the Fritolay promo back in the early ninties. it contains 64 differant stills from ANH arraged 10x12, and is about 4' by 3' in size. I got it framed and bought it for $50 at a charity auction.<P>The person who was selling it did some work for Lucasfilms advertising department, and signed a NDA for Episode 1, but that didn't stop him from spilling as much as he knew about Ep 2 or Ep 3
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

Fenris
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Fenris » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:18 am

TIE Defender, mint in box, never opened or anything.<BR>And boy did I get suckered for it on ebay.

Geekwithpower
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Geekwithpower » Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:18 am

Gray Darth Vader action figure. I think only a few hundred or so were made before the color was corrected. He's got the extra-long lightsaber too.
<B><A HREF="http://stellatus.net" TARGET=_blank>Stellatus.net</A></B><BR>My online portfolio

Bunita Ronin
Galactic Empire

Post by Bunita Ronin » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:34 pm

*chuckles*<BR>My brother got an Action Fleet E-Wing at Wal-Green's. I got a TIE Defender. The E-Wing was completely demolished by poor playing skills, The lasers were ripped off, the canopy, pilot, and R-7 droid missing. Found it funny we paid $10 USD for it and it sells for $80 USD on eBay. TIE Defender opened, but in good condition, with all parts, including pilot and officer, intact.<BR>TIE Defender for me, just thought I'd share a funny story.

Geekwithpower
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Geekwithpower » Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:42 am

I used to have the action fleet B-wing. Oh how I cherished it. And lost it.
<B><A HREF="http://stellatus.net" TARGET=_blank>Stellatus.net</A></B><BR>My online portfolio

Driftwood
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Driftwood » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:28 pm

Hmm...hard to say.<P>Probably..all my origional series SW Legos.<P>I have the Action Fleet TIE Fighter and Snowspeeder.<P>Had the Ywing..but meh..I regret that I used to be little once ;)

Captain Needa
Galactic Empire

Post by Captain Needa » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:20 pm

Well, I always wanted a prop replica of a Jedi Training Remote, but it costs $250!!!<P>I can't afford that, so I purchased both Imperial and Rebel Insignia pins from Star Wars Shop. $8 each, plus $25 shipping & handling. It was well worth the money, they are on my shelves in their boxes, next to the TIE Interceptor, Millenium Falcon and ISD models.
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa"

noVel
Recruit

Post by noVel » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:28 pm

My Nebulon B Frigate and Dagger Squadron B-Wing - Titanium Series.

Both quite rare now and ever increasing in value