Unifying Force (SPOILERS) and NJO Thoughts

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Unifying Force (SPOILERS) and NJO Thoughts

Shark
Ensign

Post by Shark » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:31 am

So..thoughts...<P>I really liked the series, it did effect my emotions, had plenty of page turners, and had some excellent concepts. There were so many close calls with EVERY major character; this was the first series you knew people could and would die...(Mara, Han, Luke, Jaina, Luke) mostly. I didnt really think Leia or Jacen would die. 365 Trillion deaths...holy crap! I liked the idea of Zonoma Sekot being a seed of YUzzhanTar<P>Im unclear of some things, if anyone wants to try to make me understand.<P>Who/why stripped the Vong of the Force?<P>Since indeed they can get it back, how do they?<P>If the Vong were stripped of the Force...shouldn't Zonoma Sekot have been stripped too?<P><BR>What did you all think?

Slade
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Slade » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:28 pm

1: Zonoma Sekots mother/father. The true home world of the vong.<P>2: Its a little unclear... but i think with them its a organ in them.... That thnig that controled the suprime overloard or what ever was a shaper and he tryed to make him self one of those world brain things. It gave him the force some how.<P>3: It was the vong that pissed off Zonoma Sekots mother/father. Not Zonoma Sekot. So no. Zonoma Sekot was its way of perserving its self from the destrution the vong brought to it.<P>Good ending.... leaves it open for other storys about renegade vong and the such.... Kind of like what they did with the empire... Luke shouldn't stay sick with that venom thow. Zonoma Sekot should be more then capable to fix him. That of the force will burn it fully away. Surprised the hell out of me when han get bit. Thought he was gonig to die. Better way to die thow then the wookie. Saveing his wife and all....<p>[ 05 December 2003: Message edited by: Slade ]
One is born only to die.... LIVE IT UP!

The Saxman
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by The Saxman » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:14 pm

My one real disappointment with the way it ended was no sense of closure between Jacen and Danni, unless the plan is to stretch it out through another dozen novels like they did Luke and Mara.