McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:22 pm

:D Right now I'm leaving it in the packaging but I kind of really want to open it. :p
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:03 pm

Those are fun. Stormtroopers with shields and sabers... :D
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

ANDREW L
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:15 am

nice wasnt that what they were suposed to look like originaly?
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Silencer-7
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Silencer-7 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:13 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANDREW L:<BR><STRONG>nice wasnt that what they were suposed to look like originaly?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah. Originally, <I>everyone</I> was supposed to have lightsabers. They were supposed to be a really commonplace weapon, then Lucas decided that they should be a Jedi-only sort of deal (which I can actually agree with).<p>[ 21 December 2005: Message edited by: Silencer-7 ]
<I>"I was killing your kind back when being a Jedi meant something!"</I><BR>-Jabba the Hutt, RotJ novelization<P><I>"If heatlamps have this kind of power over little animated circle people, imagine what they can do to your hamburgers."</I><BR>-<I>Wendy's(TM)</I> commercial

dugg
Galactic Empire

Post by dugg » Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:39 pm

Yeah, I was reading through an early draft for Star Wars, and all the Stormtroopers about to storm the Rebel Blockade Runner were saying "Oh noes! The corridors are too narrow, it'll be too dangerous using blasters, what with the ricochets - quick, get out your laser swords!"<BR>Did look amusing I have to say :p <P>Though I liked how Knights of the Old Republic retraced this - soldiers, both Sith, Republic and also mercs all, when finding their guns too shite, popped out swords, that just luckily were made using Cortosis and so they could actually duel Jedi/Sith whatever.<P>And they inserted a character called Bendak Starkiller as well. So yeah, neato!
Dlya Slavi Bolshyevestskoy Empyeree!