Babylon 5 season 3 (season 4 coming soon)

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Re: Babylon 5 season 3 (season 4 coming soon)

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:01 pm

Well, here's the scoop: The official release date for season 4 is January 6, 2004 (a little after Christmas :) ).<p>[ 20 October 2003: Message edited by: Master Toddy ]
This is just my two cents.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:35 pm

Funny it was released ten months ago then :)<P>Think you mean January 6 2004, not unless I'm in a timewarp, then there might be some sort of paradox and the world ends, but I doubt that has happened, probably just a typo on your behalf :roll:
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:04 pm

Yes. I'm actually from an alternet dimention, and where I come from, it's 2002, and the first 3 seasons have been released, with season 4 coming out in early january of 2004. The only thing I hate about this dimension is that the Lord of the Rings movies are still airing every Christmas and the Two Towers hasn't come out yet - not until this Christmas. Then I have to wait a whole year for the extended version :(. J/K, it was just a typo :D.
This is just my two cents.