My Star Wars Ships

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

My Star Wars Ships

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:28 am

Well, since I got back to collecting them thanks to that new Falcon, I decided to waste time displaying them and taking shots with a digital camera.

There are a few vehicles I didn't take that I have. The older 90's Falcon (though shots of it are shown in that Falcon topic), a speeder bike, and three of those mini-vehicles that they made only to make money off of (Crowd Control Stormtrooper is the only one I know by name, but I have one with Luke and Boba Fett). The Swoop of those mini-vehicles I DID take shots of, since it was a part of the EU as well as put into A New Hope SE.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ars/Ships/

That has all of them. Of those, the new Falcon and Anakin's Modified Jedi Starfighter are the only ones missing a second shot. The Falcon would've been a pain to take a "flying" shot given the lack of three arms... Somehow, my second shot of Anakin's ship didn't save, so I dunno what happened there.

As for the pilots for the two Delta 7's and the Skyhopper, blame that on the figures I have, how they're made, and the fact that I'm not having Obi-Wan Kenobi own three ships at once. Those red armored Imperials were bought for their white bladed lightsabers, but they were also the only people aside from generic clones who would fit. Neither of my other two jedi would fit simply because their outfit is so hard it can't really bend and I don't want to modify it in any way. The droid for the Delta 7B was merely the one from the Y-Wing only because I didn't wanna use R2-D2 and my blackish one from the Build-a-Droid figures didn't work, though that droid is too tall and now the pilot can't even see... :P Biggs is the Skyhopper pilot, since I bought that Imperial Pilot evolution pack to give me two Clone Pilots. Biggs used to fly a Skyhopper and I used Luke for his landspeeder already, so I just went with that.

So, comment if you like... share shots of yours if you want...
Official leecher of opts and destroyer of running gags. Just pay no attention to me or my suggestions.

squarehead93
Bounty Hunter

Post by squarehead93 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:56 pm

How new is the B-Wing? It looks like the one seen in the "Empire" comic series not too long ago.
Wielder of The Spatula

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:05 am

It's from Dagger Squadron. If I took a side shot, you'd see the dagger stickers on it. It came with four sets in different colors, so I used one from each color! ^_^
Official leecher of opts and destroyer of running gags. Just pay no attention to me or my suggestions.

Max_09
Recruit

Post by Max_09 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 am

Nice post!

aviana
Recruit

Post by aviana » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:56 pm

Is this still in effect? cause I like it!