OPEN BATTLE III: THE WAR

to immortalize all those epic battles we fought together...

OPEN BATTLE III: THE WAR

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 pm

It was raining hard on Nar Shaddaa. Andrew was standing under a very dim light in a dark allyway. The streets were abandoned for some time and so were the buildings. The night sky was getting to Andrew he was tired but had to carry out his mission and proove that he was innocent at all costs. It was almost 3 years since any action and then Andrew was framed for treason to the Republic. It was almost time to make the trade off, the evidence that Andrew was innocent for a large sum of money, it was all he had left. Andrew never trusted the streets of Nar Shaddaa or anyone on it. Andrew’s appearance made him look almost homeless, an unshaven face and a long brown coat. But under the coat andrew was wearing high tech armor to protect him and was holding his trusty pistol that he earned graduating from the Republic Army. It had seen many years of battle and the grip was starting to wear off. Andrew had charged it fully before he left. Drax an old friend of his who he ran into at a bar near by was in a building across the street from Andew’s position with a Tenloss Disruptor Rifle. And above Andrew hiding was Allora a young jedi who decided to stay with Andrew through this dark time. Since the time tho she became known as gray instead of a true jedi. Andrew wasn’t planning on giving the man his money he was planning on getting proof and buying a ship to return home to his VSDII. Jack was most likely still looking for him since he lost contact with back on Coruscant. Since then no one had known where Andrew was and there was a high price on his head it seemed from every faction out there. The rain was getting harder and the street light started to flicker and in the distance a dark shaddow emerged…
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:54 pm

Taklin Flax sat in a Tap Cafe in Nar Shaddaa's Buisness district. The Cafe was stylish and the patrons were well dressed and cultured. These people could afford to be cultured, they had others to do their dirty work. Flax reflected sourly that he and they were not so unalike, he needed to get out of this NRI gig.<P>His personnal comlink beeped and he withdrew it from his expensive suit pocket. "Yes?"<P>A female voice answered, "We've found him. He's in one of the lower districts, he has backup, at least two. One is the Jedi."<P>Flax got up and payed his bill. "I'm on my way." Walking outside into the rain he got into a dilapedated hover taxi. Inside the taxi was clean and a change of clothes sat on the seat next to him.<P>The driver turned around in his cockpit chair. He was dark skinned with a shaved head and nearly black eyes. "Where to, General."<P>Flax began stripping out of his suit as he answered, "Sector 87-Delta-34." As the taxi sped through the dark canyons of the vertical city Flax pondered the mission he had been given. He just hoped he could pull it off without a hitch.
Got rid of the sig, it was upsetting me.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:42 pm

Mako watched his target from the shadows. The man stood alone in the street with the rain soaking him through. He looked unkempt and haggard but that was only a ruse. In a building across the street the target had a sniper positioned, and above him hid, well she thought she was hiding anyway, one of those Jedi. Wolf had been right, this Andrew was no fool. <BR>Mako's admiration was interrupted by a mental Message from his wife. <I>The NRI agent is on the move. He should be at your location shortly.</I><BR>Mako smiled that meant things were going to get exciting very soon. <I>Thanks babe, but I think you should be getting here as well Roscha.</I><BR>Mako heard Roscha's mental snort, <BR><I>Have my teachings failed you so much that you can't take out whatever forces are there unharmed?</I><BR><I>No I'm just going to need someone to keep me from having too much fun.</I><BR>Checking his E5 carbine Mako got ready for the fireworks that were about to come.<p>[ 07 June 2007: Message edited by: Mako ]
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:32 am

Captain Gyttel was bored. It was a state of mind he had found himself frequently in since his transfer to Imperial Intelligence. Despite the romantic, if rather naive, view much of the common public held, espionage was not overly exciting. Indeed, if any of the countless spy thriller holofilms had been any way true to life, they would certainly not have been so popular.<BR>Fortunately for Gyttel, his role was as a paramilitary, someone the desk weenies called in when things got a little too rough, or when a more physical solution was called for. Yet the blaster wound that had kept him off duty for a year meant that Gyttel was called out even more rarely than similar 'enforcement agents', men who were lucky if they saw action once a month. And so it was that Gyttel found himself on an Intelligence Lancer Frigate, with absolutely nothing to do whilst the team waited for any signs of activity from one of Nar Shaddaa's myriad spaceports.<BR>In days gone by, Gyttel was told, at the height of the Empire's power, many high priority dissidents had been silently removed by Intelligence's lethal assassins, but the shift in galactic power had let to increasingly more enemies for the Empire, and most of these organisations had to be dismantled from the groud up. Hence the man they were looking for was hardly a serious threat; he was little more than a criminal, whose primary means of income was through the sale of explosives, and as an information broker. What troubled Gyttel's Intelligence puppetmasters was the source of these two dangerous commodities, and so this mission was a live forceful extraction, in Gyttel's mind it was the job of a bounty hunter.<BR>Still, at least he was doing something. It was another six months before he would be allowed to rejoin his commando squad, currently operating under a surrogate commander. Worryingly, Gyttel had been informed that it was not in fact certain whethere or not he would return in a position of command, a frightening proposition for such a proud man.<BR>Gyttel flicked a small knife in his hand for what seemed like the thousandth time, willing desperately for something to relieve the monotony.
Formerly known as The 95 Headhunter

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:07 pm

The rain was making the silver suitcase all wet so Andrew stood over it and dried it off with the bottom of his long coat. Andrew heard a noise and looked up, something moved in the shadows, Andrew grabbed his gun but didn’t pull it out. A soft voice filled Andrew’s ear.<BR>“I see a taxi not to far from here stopping our contact may be in it.” Andrew touched the side of his face as if he had an itch, which really meant “how many?”<BR>“I’m switching to thermal mode hold on.” The scope turned a very dark blue and 2 orange bodies were seated inside the taxi but that’s all Drax could make out. Something caught the corner of Drax’s eye and he moved the scope more down towards Andrew’s position. But all he could see was mostly blue except a patch of green…. A footprint? A rat? Who knew it didn’t matter now. Drax looked back at Andrew. He touched his face again.<BR>“Right sorry bout that I see 2 in the taxi but that’s all I can make out from this distance, I’m gonna move to the other side of the street.” Andrew slicked his long hair back meaning, “hold your position”.<BR>“Got it holding my position” Drax whispered. Drax was a big man, with black hair and golden skin. He took good care of his body and was trained in several combat fighting styles. During his mercenary days he was the best sniper anyone could get their hands on and he never missed. Drax check the taxi again but nothing had changed. What the hell were these guys doing? Allora’s contacted Drax with the force “Something is wrong, I think we need to abort this mission”<BR>“We cant this is our only hope.”<BR>“I hate to say it but I have a really bad feeling about this and I never get a bad feeling about anything”<BR>“Just hold on, there’s no way this can go wrong” Drax check the taxi again and saw a door open…
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:31 pm

The Air Taxi approached Andrew's position and slowed to a stop. The rear door opened and Taklin Flax stepped out. Flax smiled at Andrew, "Hello, how have you been Andrew? Tracking you down was rather awkward."<P>At the same moment the <I>snap-hiss</I> of a lightsabre sounded directly behind Allora and a cool female voice said simply, "Don't move."<P>Laser sighting marks appeared on Andrew's and Drax' chests, Flax almost looked apolagetic as he said, "I'm sorry for the display of firepower but it was nescessary to ensure you did nothing foolish. Now, you have two choices: you can fight, in which case survival is not garrentied and NRI will find you again anyway, or you can come with me."<P>"So, should I call the snipers off?"

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:05 pm

Mako swore under his breath as the NRI agent made his entrance and jumped the gun. Damn this was supposed to be a simple snatch and bag. <BR>"Can you believe this?" Mako asked the large dog-like figure standing next to him. <BR>"Looks like the NRI just made our job harder." Wolf sighed <BR>"Oh well, I just hope Andrew's companions are smart enough to keep cool until we can save their butts later. Time for plan B Wolf"<BR>Wolf looked Sideways at Mako, "Plan B?"<BR>"Yup." Setting the selector switch to stun on his E5, Mako took aim at Andrew's head and fired dropping him like a stone. Wolf swore and took advantage of the ensuing confusion to throw a flash grenade blinding everyone in the immediate area. Running as fast as he could Wolf snatched Andrew and hightailed it back to where Mako was making his way to the rooftops of the nearest buildings.<P>"Great plan B Mako you shot the man we came to save." Wolf growled as he jumped from one rooftop to the next in his best effort to keep up with Mako with Andrew slung across his back.<BR>"Hey it was the best I could do at the moment." Sending out a mental message Mako got a hold of Roscha. <I>Change of plans babe, get the Gopher and come get us.</I><p>[ 07 June 2007: Message edited by: Mako ]

General_Trageton

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by General_Trageton » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:35 pm

Nights were dark on Etharin these days, as the sky was blackened by the smoke rising from the numerous volcanic craters surrounding the plateau. The air was filled with ashes and barely healthy gasses, but Shiromy forced herself to breath normally. Training. She had learned of a people that had developed a technique that would allow them to permanently withstand all sorts of toxic gasses and survive in hazarduous atmospheres such as this one. And this small planet in the Miton System was the perfect place to practice this technique to perfection.

Shiromy was sitting on a small hill of solidified lava, her eyes closed. The immanent heat was slowly blackening and gnawing at her clothes but she remained calm, surrounding herself with a shield to protect her from the heat and acrid atmosphere. She was progressing well.

There was a tremor growing beneath her. Slowly she opened her eyes and rose to her bare feet. For a moment she remained motionlessly. Suddenly the ground beneath her rocked and bursted into a golden fountain of Magma rising several dozen meters into the air. Shiromy was gone already, dashing over the plateau with inhuman speed. All around her the ground erupted into lava springs. The instable ground was like a minefield.

While jumping over lava rivers, dodging falling chunks of magma and dashing past eruptions Shiromy suddenly felt something new - like a toneless whisper inside her head.
Her eyes narrowed as they focussed a point in the distance. A pair of blue lights pierced through the thick air. She increased her speed and leaped over the molten fields towards the beacons. After a few more moments she could make out the ghostly shape of the Black Scorpion waiting on a slightly more stable piece of ground.

Mryna Qhalic standing outside the ship greeted her with a short bow. "Mylady"
Shiromy nodded. "They have him." she said. "Let's go!"
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's Design HQ | Vince T's X-Wing HQ

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:04 pm

After a moment to clear his head Flax set off after the interlopers, sabre at the ready, cold. Two Sniper marks were now trained on Drax.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:13 pm

While Wolf took off he forgot one thing and that was the silver suitcase full of money. Allora took advantage of the flash grenade to render herself invisible to everyone and get out of her sticky situation. She used the force to slow down time just enough to catch up with the damned people who shot at Andrew and cut them off. She grabbed at the silver hilt and switched it on, the aqua blade ignited. Allora was shocked to see Wolf holding Andrew. <BR>“You!” <BR>------------<P>Drax got back up after falling and hitting his head on a nearby couch. The red lasers were still on his chest. Drax swore under his breath, he threw his gun on the ground and put his hands on his head. Two men walked bashed down the old wooden door and Drax unwillingly got on his knees.<BR>“Check this out its one of those illegal Disruptor rifles.” The sniper smiled. “Oh you’ll be doin’ some hard time.” Drax hit a button on his belt, which signaled Jack at his VSDII… a last minute resort “calling in the cavalry” as Andrew put it. The other guard saw Drax hit the button on his belt. <BR>“That was bloody stupid!” and whacked Drax on the back of his head with his Rifle.<BR>------------<P>Jack was a nervous wreck, every dam day and night he was up just hoping for a signal to lead him to Andrew’s position. He was like a brother to him and he would have hated to lose him. He was getting ready to shut down the computer for good this time. A young commander walked into Jack’s office on the VSDII. Jack was starting to show age his face was unshaven and his hair was turning gray on the sides, his hair was also starting to fall out. <BR>“Sir we are ready to move out of the Felucia system.”<BR>“Good this was a dead end anyway” At that moment the computer screen started to flash red. The galatic map started to soom into Nar Shaddaa. “That’s him… He’s there!”<BR>“Jack we already seached Nar Shaddaa no one saw him.”<BR>“Nar Shaddaa is a big place son. Set course for there but how bout we exit with a good distance from that place. I have a feeling that once the Imperials or even the Alliace find out that he is there, the entire moon will have a blockade.”<BR>“Yes sir.”<p>[ 12 April 2007: Message edited by: ANDREW L ]

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:13 am

Mako stopped as Andrew's Jedi companion as she appeared in front of him and Wolf. It looked as if one of them could at least could take care of themselves. "You!" she uttered as she got a good look at Wolf.<BR>"Yup that's him." Mako replied "I'm me, you're you, and we're toast if you don't put out that glow stick."<BR>The female Jedi glared at Mako and pointed her lightsaber at him. "What do you think you're doing?"<BR>"Explanations can wait until later. Right now we, as in you, me, and Sure Sheds-a-lot here, gotta run"<BR>Stun bolts flew by from the NRI agents that were closing in on them. <BR>Wolf instinctively ducked down. "Great they're catching up." Both Mako and Wolf started running across the rooftops again with Allora hot on their heels. Wolf ducked as another stun bolt went by. "If my tail gets singed again you're the one who gonna have to deal with Xandra this time." <BR>"Great plan Mako, You shot the target Mako, they're catching up Mako, my tail Mako." Mako said in his best whinny voice. as he ran next to Wolf. "Man, I don't remember you whining this much when I was growing up." Mako snatched Andrew off of Wolf's back and threw him over his own shoulder. "I'll carry Him, that way you can't whine about how he's slowing you down." Mako took another look at Andrew's hand as he noticed something was missing. "Hey where's the case."<BR>"What case?" Wolf asked <BR>"The silver case with the dough that he was....Dammit you forgot the case that was supposed to pay this months groceries. Do you have any idea how much it costs to feed you people?! Wolf you're fired, you're flippin fired."<BR>Wolf just looked at his one time charge and shook his head. The three of them continued to run dodging blaster bolts. <BR>Mako called out for Roscha again as they were running out of rooftops to run on. <I>Babe where are you? We're running out of running room and the NRI's hot on our butts.</I><BR><I>I'm comming in from right above you.</I> Roscha replied, <I>But I've got no where to land this over sized hunk</I><BR>Mako winced at that. <I>You don't need to land just hover there for a bit and lower the boarding ramp</I><BR>A few moments later a battered YT-200 dropped down from above the trio and hovered in front of them with the boarding ramp a good ten feet off the ground. Wolf easily made the jump and landed nimbly on his feet. Wolf turned to catch Andrew as Mako threw him up into Wolf's waiting claws. Allora went to stop Mako, but was forced to deflect several incoming stun shots.<BR>Allora turned her blade on Mako. "I'll not let you have Andrew."<BR>"Well toots," Mako said with his best smile. "You got a choice. Come with me to make sure Andrew stays safe, or become a NRI prisoner."<BR>Batting away her blade with the back of his hand, Mako jumped onto the boarding ramp and waited for Allora to make her choice.<p>[ 14 April 2007: Message edited by: Mako ]

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:53 am

Tiredly, Gyttel scrolled down to the end of the page and skimmed through the summary paragraph. A two thousand word document that said effectively nothing, this was one of only four similar dossiers detailing precisely what the Empire knew about the battle that had left Gyttel temporarily unfit for duty. Or rather, it detailed precisely what the Empire was willing to release to such a relatively junior officer as Gyttel, even if he was know in Intelligence.<BR>The loss of the weapons testing facility had been a major blow, particularly given the timing, which had either been exceptionally bad luck for the Empire, or else excellent intel on the part of the rebels, a far more worrying concept. The lack of information was driving Gyttel mad, but he was unable to choose his assignments, and was stuck monitoring some low-life criminal on some scummy, Hutt governed moon.<BR>His office door hissed open, and the intelligence head stepped through. Gyttel's equal in rank and function, Captain Farro managed the intelligence gathering side of the operation, while Gyttel controlled operations.<BR>"Darv," Farro addressed Gyttel by his first name, "something I think you need to hear."<BR>"I'm listening." Gyttel replied<BR>"One of my agents on the ground reported in."<BR>"What? But your agents should have pulled back, it's the ops agents in place now!" Gyttel interjected<BR>"I know, he wasn't on station, he was in his apartment. There's some kind of chase in progress, I know that's hardly uncommon on Nar Shaddaa, but he says there's NRI agents involved, given his experience with them I'd say he's likely correct. There's also a chance one of them's armed with a lightsaber. Do we investigate."<BR>"Difficult, we're at a fairly critical stage of the op, we pull out now we'll have to play catch up. But Jedi tend to get everything spiralling round them, if there is a Jedi here, things are going to get out of our control unless we act quickly. I'll have two of my men look into it. That's not to see we won't be doing anything, the NRI will almost certainly have a ship in a similar role to ours. I know a Lancer frigate is hardly discreet, but if we carry on our role as customs support, we might be able to locate our rebel counterpart."<BR>"Agreed, I'll go and alert Captain Nartz." Farro left and Gyttel picked up his secure commuicator.<BR>"Orion lead to Orion 3 and 4, abandon position and move over to the Canal district, rendezvous and begin tracking a disturbance. I'll send all the information I have in a data packet soon, be sure to keep checking your communicators."<BR>"Moving out sir" Came the somewhat muffled reply<BR>Whether he liked it or not, things were in motion, and for the first time Gyttel would have to deal with a contigency in a manner that didn't involve blasting everything in sight.<p>[ 12 April 2007: Message edited by: The 95 Headhunter ]

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:05 pm

"An ambush, hm?" The flickerig blue image of Vince Trageton rose a brow. "I would have thought both Roscha and Mako could foresee such things."
"The NRI had at least one jedi involved."
Vince's eyes narrowed. "There are only few Jedi powerful enough to hide from Roscha. "And Skywalker is too busy babysitting his Academy to bother with NRI affairs."
Shiromy nodded as realization dawned. "Taklin Flax." She said staring at the hologram. "Does this change things?"
"No." Vince shook his head. "The deal stands. We offer Mako and his group a safe harbour in exchange for one of their super star destroyers.
"And you don't shoot him." Shiromy added.
Vince made a face. "Yes, I forgot."
"How will this influence the relations between us and the Republic" Mryna questioned from the pilot's seat.
"I wouldn't go so far calling that a relation." Vince said with a smirk. "Our factions know of each other's existance and leave each other be. They know, should they attack us, they'll have to deal with Corellia, too - they wouldn't dare to risk a war with Corellia."
"Good, this is settled then." Shiromy concluded.
"We'll be at the rendezvous in ten minutes."
"Dominance is awaiting you." Vince said and the hologram faded.
"Alright, " Shiromy said rising from her seat. "I should get changed, before we land." The acerbic atmosphere and intense heat had reduced her gown to mere burned and cauterized rags. "Tell them to head for the next rendezvous the moment we land. I'll contact Roscha."
Leaving the Black Scorpion's cockpit she sent out a telepathic message to the woman on Nar Shaddaa. We're ready!

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:48 pm

((Okay, everybody over to the OOC thred, NOW))

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:50 am

Suddenly the <I>fizz-pop</I> of stun bolts sounded three times and all three dropped to the ground. Flax holstered his blasters and hollered up the to the landing ramp, "I have interceptors in the air ready to take you down. They're carrying ion pulse torps but if you get frazzled there's no telling how far that piece of junk will fall before it hits duracrete." Just then a pair of A-Wings appeared on the horizon, reinforcing the point, "so be good smuggler and follow your escorts back to the landing docks.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:21 pm

Jack was on the bridge thinking about Andrew, he hadn’t seen him in almost 3 years. What would he say? Was he still sane? What about Allora? Was she still alive? The bridge had a blue tint to it. Jack hated hyperspace travel. The blue tunnel soon turned into stars and in the distance a small moon came into view fast. The humming of the engines soon stopped. The VSD came to a stop; it would cause too much attention to it with its republic markings. <BR>“Prepare my transport and a detachment of men and get the fighters ready we may have to clear out some ships that are in our ‘way’”. The hanger soon turned alive, men were scrambling around to get things ready. 2 squadrons of fighters were getting ready mostly X-wings and A-wings, but there were a few Y-wings and 1 B-wing. A Lambda class shuttle was waiting for Jack and his men. Next to the shuttle sat Andrew’s HWK-290 similar to the Moldy Crow. Jack stared at it for a bit. “Why don’t I take this ship down to Andrew and have the shuttle follow me.”<BR>“Yes sir” a pilot said and ran into the shuttle. Jack got into Andrew’s ship and took off. It would take a few minutes to get to Nar Shaddaa but it was worth it to keep the VSD out of sight following closly behind was the shuttle.<P>---------<P>The rain had gotten Allora soaked; her long blond hair was a mess now. For once Allora was going to talk.<BR>“You don’t know what you guys are getting into… I guess I have no choice but to go with you…” At that moment Allora felt a very sharp pain in her lower back, she dropped her lightsaber and started blackout. With one last desperate attempt she tried to make a call to Drax with the force but it was no good.

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:57 pm

A flash of blue energy lit up at the edge of the system. A split second later a massive dagger-shaped ship jumped in.<BR>And vanished immediately.<BR>The Dominance's bridge was filled with a pale blue light as the crewman confirmed the cloaking system operating at 100%.<P>In the distance Mryna saw the greenish planet of Nal Hutta with its grey moon of Nar Shaddaa.<BR>"So there we are." She muttered strolling along the large viewports. She'd been to Nar Shaddaa only once or twice. A good place to vanish.<BR>"Change of plans" she heard a voice behind her and turned around. Empress Shiromy was staring at the distant moon, her face frowned. "They've been caught." Shiromy's eyes narrowed. "Take a squad down to Nar Shaddaa. Do not engage, just follow them." <BR>Mryna made a short bow. "As you wish, Mylady." And left for the Scorpion's hangar bay.<P>---------<P>"Incoming craft, please state your intentions on Nar Shaddaa" <BR>"Our intentions are ours, not yours" Mryna snarled at the dock droid's request. "and now get out of our frequency!"<BR>"Affirmative. Welcome to Nar Shaddaa!"<BR>Mryna grimaced as the Black Scorpion and her escort of two TIE Vampires dove into the city moon's atmosphere. She always had thought Khall was a paradise for criminals, but this dirt hole clearly toppled it.<BR>"Engage cloaking device and remain comm silence." She commanded her wingmen. Moments later the three ships vanished.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:21 pm

Mako started to smile as he heard Allora's response, but was cut short as he saw one stun bolt strike her. Another hit him causing him to stumble and fall the ten feet from the loading ramp to the hard rooftop. The last struck Wolf, who was still holding Andrew, and caused them to fall as well. This kept getting better.<P>Roscha heard the demands yelled up the ramp and sighed. Running a hand through her auburn hair she gave a mental call to Mako <I>What went wrong?</I><BR><I>Oh you know the usual, everything.</I> was Mako's response. <I>You might as well do what he says. I'll stay here and play stunned for now see what the guy wants. He could've shot me instead, I might as well hear him out</I><BR><I>Fine then, I'll follow the escorts. We'll be waiting to hear from you later.</I><BR>Roscha turned the <I>Gopher</I> to follow the A-wing escorts when the young lady that was in the co-pilot's chair turned to her and asked "Are Dad's plans always this messed up?"<BR>Roscha shook her head with a slight smile on her face. "Ferris, you have no idea."<p>[ 14 April 2007: Message edited by: Mako ]

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:03 pm

Shiromy gazed at the city moon. With the cloaking system activated it was rather safe for them to approach the planet even with a ship as big as the Dominance.<P>Roscha's and Mako's auras were now distancing from each other again. She closed her eyes and sent out a telepathic call to Roscha. <I>if you need any support, let me know. We can deal with the NRI if needed.</I><P>------------------<P>Mryna cursed. the group had split up now. The pirate transport was following the A-Wings while the stunned trio remained with that NRI agent Flax. <BR>"Follow the Transport" she ordered her wingmen. "I'll monitor this group."<BR>She broke off her course and slowed down, bringing the cloaked yacht down into a dark alley between to blocks, waiting.<p>[ 14 April 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:49 pm

Flax applied restraints to all four, moments later the air taxi arrived. Flax' wife Sophae got out and helped him load Andrew and Allora into the back, where an unconcious Drax waited. A second taxi arrived and two plain clothed NRI agents loaded Mako and wolf inside.<P>The two taxis flew through the night sky, anonimous among thousands of others.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:56 pm

As she followed the escort Roscha heard Shiromy's message. The offer was tempting, but she had followed that idiot's this far she figured that she'd follow it to it's interesting end. <I>Thanks, but the nitwit's decided to find out what the NRI wants with our target. But I'll keep you in mind for later.</I><BR>--------------<BR>Xandra paced back and forth in the apartmentthat she and her current partner Canthas had occupied while they waited for Mako's call. For the hundredth time Xandra had stopped in front of the window and looked toward Canthas. "Anything yet?" <BR>Canthas paused while going through the sword forms Mako had taught him. He wasn't as graceful, but that could be put off on the fact that he was a Togorian and his paws didn't quite grasp the sword just right. "Nope he hasn't called in yet."<BR>"Damn." Xandra swore<BR>"Hey don't worry, Bossman's got it under control. And if it goes as usual, we can find the <I>Gopher</I> with the tracking device Roscha gave us."<BR>Xandra hated to admit it but the cat was right. She'd give it a bit more time then she'd head out.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:45 am

The HWK-290 landed on a platform next to the Lambda shuttle. The hatch opened and the rain started to drench Jack’s balding head. A young officer came out of the shuttle to meet Jack in the rain. <BR>“Lets go in my ship with the others to organize our search and rescue plans.”<BR>“Good idea” At that second a pair of A-wings flew by. “NRI bastards I bet” Jack whispered. “Its not every day that you see A-wings unescorted in Nar Shaddaa”, soon after a transport followed the same path the A-wings took. “I’m going to check this out you guys keep in contact with me and start questioning the locals see if they know anything about a shooting or what ever.”<BR>“Yes sir.” <BR>The HWK-290 fired up and Jack got in hot pursuit of the Transport and A-Wings.<P>---------<P>Andrew kept falling and falling down the cliff getting closer and closer to the bottom where the jagged rocks waited for him<BR>“AAAARrrggg” Andrew woke up in a small taxi. The armor had done it, the small amount of bacta reserve was injected into him! It saved him from the fight but he lost he was captured. Andrew was still delirious he rammed himself at the door and wasn’t speaking clearly. “What have you done to me!!!???”

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:23 am

The soft tones of a yellow alert made a resounding pinging throughout the ship, more subtle than the blaring of a red alert, it was nonetheless an unwelcome sound.<BR>Rolling his eyes, Gyttel made his way to the bridge.<BR>"We have a contact," Captain Nartz said, gesturing to the sensor operator, who promptly took over the explanation<BR>"We deployed a number of sensor beacons on arrival, they're not particularly effective but they take some of the pressure off our own sensors. Anyway, this time we were fortunate, an incoming vessel tripped one of them, it's hiding at the edge of the system, were it not for them exiting where they did, we wouldn't have known about it. It's a VSD, and there are now Imperial operations in this area other than ours that I know of."<BR>"The Republic," Gyttel snarled, "Looks like we've found out counterpart!"<BR>"Not likely," Farro interjected, "NRI would never use something so blatant as an overwatch vessel, far more likely it's back up, especially given its location. We're just going to have to watch it."<BR>Gyttel nodded in agreement, unhappy that he could not be doing anything more pro-active nonetheless.<BR>"Captain, uh, Captains rather, incoming surface transmission, something you'll want to hear." The comm officer shouted over the growing noise.<BR>The three commanders listened intently to Orion-3's report.<BR>"I think," Farro said upon its conclusion, "we may need to call in some back up fairly soon."<BR>"Agreed" Nartz and and Gyttel said simultaneously.

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:48 pm

In the back of the taxi Flax watched Andrew come round, when he started banging his head against the wall Flax used the Force to cushion Andrew's head. Then he reached over and slapped him. "Snapp out it commander." Flax allowed scorn to enter his voice as he continued, "You're no use to me if you crack under presure."<P>Meanwhile the A-Wings led the beat up YT-200 to a secluded and secure private dock.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:34 pm

Roscha set the old freighter down. Unstrapping herself from the chair she walked out and down the boarding ramp. Ferris followed her.<BR>Ferris Stood next to her mother and looked around at the landing pad. "There's nothing special about this place." She sighed "So I guess we wait for Pops to make his move huh?"<BR>Roscha nodded "Yeah and depending on whoever is in charge, he might get it in his idiotic brain to do something,"<BR>"Stupid?" Ferris interrupted.<BR>"No..Adventurous." Roscha said with a smile tugging at her lips.<BR>------------<BR>Mako was getting tired of playing stunned. Pulling out of his faked stupor he nudged Wolf. "Come on fuzzy I know that stun bolt didn't faze you."<BR>Wolf grunted "So now what?"<BR>Mako looked at the driver of the air taxi. "We give them five more minutes to get where they're going. If we ain't there by then I say we jump ship and nab Andrew later."<BR>Wolf gave Mako a worried look. "Jump ship?"<BR>"Trust me." Mako said with a sly smile.<BR>"That's what worries me."