OPEN BATTLE II: A NEW FIGHT

to immortalize all those epic battles we fought together...

Re: OPEN BATTLE II: A NEW FIGHT

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:59 pm

Seeing that Wolf was in good hands, Alaan followed the rest Of the Coalition members to the shuttles. The shuttle started to slowly move before the very last of them were finished getting on forcing the remaining members to jump onto the loading ramp. Making running jump Alaan landed on the ramp, then hit the button for it to close. Moving to the cockpit she watched as Andrew's Vanguard leave the Dreadnaught's hanger right before it blew. Watching as the Shuttle made it's way back to toward's the Miran Alaan saw that both the Miran and the Shinru had subdued the VSD with thier Ion cannons. Allowing herself a small smile she found herself relieved that the situation hadn't been as bad of a loss as she had thought it would be. True Andrew had Lost his Dreadnaught, but Alaan was sure he'd accept the VSD as a Suitable replacement. Once it was cleared out, cleaned up and repaired where the hulk of the Lancer had hit it. Alaan was pulled out of her train of thought by the female who was piloting the shuttle. "The Miran's trying to contact us."<BR>"Put them through."<BR>After hitting a switch a small holographic image of Davis appeared. "Bout time! You know I love ya, but you pick some of the most shraked up times to become unreachable."<BR>Alaan's smile faded a little. "What's the problem now?" <BR>"Keepers, on far edges of the system. We barely picked them up, which means that everyone else here doesn't know they're there. I tried to copntact Wolf, but he's not answering his comm."<BR>By now Alaan's smile had fully faded. "Wolf's been knocked out. Andrew's got him on his vanguard." Alaan's mind raced as she thought of what to do, and tried to figure out how the Keepers had tracked them to Tattooine. Shaking her head she got her priorities straight. First the safty of her ship and crew and the security of thier new bounty. Then came the of how they were tracked. Getting ahold of Kagato on the Shinru, Alaan Gave her orders to both Davis and him at the same time. "Fire all harpoons with tow cables at that VSD. Fix as many tractor beams as we can on it as well, We're taking it with us. I want the Shinru slaved to the Miran and a course set for Nar Shadaa. As soon as all shuttles are on board we're out of here."<BR>Bowing Kagato acknowleged her orders and set off about doing them. Davis gave her a slight nod and a 'As you Wish Dear.' ,which Alaan slightly smiled at before he set about doing as she asked. Making one final call Alaan contacted Andrew. When Andrew answered She repised him of the situation. "You're not going to like this, but Bill is going to have to wait. We got Keepers out there and we've got to leave. You can either land on the Miran or the Shinru, I don't care but I suggest you make a quick decesion cause we're leaving with your new ship in tow."<P>Wolf head was hurting something fearce and everything kept spinning. He had no idea where he was but he could hear voices. One of them sounded like Alaan's. he couldn't really make out too many words, but one he half heard stuck in his head. Seepers? Reapers? Creepers? Creep? NO..Keepers! with a bolt he sat up, "Keepers! We gotta run!" Then everything really started to spin. A human female came and eased him back down. Wolf still continued to whisper. "Keepers. Gotta run. Can't let them catch us or find Mako. Gotta Run."<BR>Andrew Sat looking at his new friend. "when you're better Wolf you're going to have to tell me about these..Keepers."
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:58 pm

Wolf explained everything to Andrew. Andrew didn’t like the sound of these new enemys.<BR>“Listen Wolf we have an entire fleet waiting at Nar Shaddaa we could use that”<BR>Wolf shook his head “Its no good we might be able to hold them back but we wont win.”<P><BR>Williams ship was taking heavy damage the shields were practically gone.<BR>“Sir we got the coordinates!”<BR>“GO MAKE THE JUMP NOW!” The Sovereignty made the jump to Nar Shaddaa leaving behind the Keepers. <P><BR>Andrew contacted the Miran and told them that he was going to meet them at Nar Shaddaa to pick up his new ship and drop Wolf off. They agreed and made the jump
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:52 pm

As they Made the transition through hyperspace to Nar Shadaa Andrew asked Wolf again about The Keepers, this time for more specific details. Wolf relayed all that he knew from what Mako had told him before. The ships that they had encountered were not even piloted or manned by The Keepers themselves but their servents, droids. The Keepers, the actual beings, were supposedly over fifty million years old, travelers of the entire universe and of course holders of great technology, knowledge, and history. Hence thier name. It's said that they had learned from the darkest parts of the universe how to how to get thier machines to run off the life energies of whatever beings they could capture, or harvest as they called it. Anytime an outpost, or colony just dissappeared or went missing for no reason, The Keepers were to blame. It seemed that The actual Keepers had grown tired of this universe and had found a way to travel to another one. They had harvested enough beings to freeze in carbonite and create a powered gate ring, but they needed a special person to act as a key to open the way. As luck would have it Wolf's old charge, then later best friend Mako was that key. Opening a gateway to thier homeworld of Miran the keepers were able to pull Mako through to this galaxy but somehow they failed to obtain him right away. Mako spent the better part of fifteen years avoiding thier capture. Mako had managed to travel far and long enough in this galaxy to find out all he could about them and to find ways to fight them. As it was Mako was by far the most powerful person on Miran. Not even Alaan can hope to match him in a fight, but his travels here had made him stronger. Unfortunatly though even still Mako was no match for the Keepers. With Mako in hand The Keepers built the gate and used Mako to open the way to another Universe. The problem with the Keepers leaving this one lied in the fact that once the gate was opened it tore apart the Universe that it was created in. Luckily Wolf, Roscha, Alaan, Davis and all the others that came in search of Mako found the ring and took it apart, freeing Mako and what other people were trapped inside it, because it was already tearing apart the universe. But that was when thier troubles really started. The Keepers attacked Wolf and the others in earnest. Sure Wolf had managed to take out quite a few of the Keeper's driods but for everyone taken down five more took it's place, it was the same with thier ships. In all of his two hundred years of living Wolf had never seen such a thing. It was by sheer luck that they survived that day. Even now the thought of another encounter like that scared the crap outta Wolf.<BR>Andrew took it all in with a look of awe. "I thought I didn't like these guys before, I really don't like them now. Is there really no way to defeat these guys? And how is it that they have such a large armada to call upon?" <BR>Wolf shrugged. "The only ones who would know of a way to defeat the Keepers and where thier fleet comes from would be Mako and Youngkrull, But they're at New Cophuran helping a General Trageton. But there is some good news. It would seem that before we closed the gate almost all of the Keepers and thier Armada left to the other universe."<BR>Alora sighed "If what we're dealing with is only a small portion of what these things can throw at us I'd really hate to see them at full strength."<BR>The alarm went off announcing that they were closing in on Nar Shadaa. Wolf watched on as the Vanguard shuttle reverted back into realspace, then swore at the first sight he saw. "Damn keeper ship."<BR>"oh great!" Andrew exclamed "How did they know we were comming here?" <BR>"They didn't," Wolf pointed to the wounded Mon Cal cruiser. "It would seem that they followed your crappy commander Williams. Get us to the Miran from there I can at least do some good. Not to mention work out a plan to clear out that VSD we picked up for you, if Alaan hasn't done so already."

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:31 pm

The Vanguard slowed down. Andrew stood up and had a very dark look on his face. <BR>“I will take care of this. Wolf get to your ship and prepare to fight. Rogue squadron is probably waiting for my orders. Once you find some sort of week spot contact me right away. We have a whole squad of X-Wings and such waiting.”<BR>“What about Williams?” Wolf asked.<BR>“Like I said I will take care of him.” The Vanguard slowly landed in the hanger. Andrew led Wolf to the little step as the glass door opened up above them. Wolf jumped down and nodded to Andrew.” Andrew’s ship took off at full speed. Alora looked sad and looked at Andrew. <BR>“I don’t like the sound of this. With Williams and all.”<BR>“What do you mean? He almost had me killed! Not to mention he led these things here.”<BR>“Don’t judge him yet!”<BR>Jack piped in, “Listen to Andrew he’s right this guy Williams is crap. All he does is care about him self.”<BR>“Well I proved that wrong he had feelings for me.” Andrew looked stunned.<BR>“Wait I thought you jedi weren’t supposed to have…”<BR>“Well lets say that things have changed for the jedi.” They flew to the Sovereignty in silence.<P>----------------------<P>Williams was in his room drinking as usual. He kept thinking about what he saw and how he couldn’t belive that he was still alive. Then he felt something… It was Alora she was contacting him. Williams stood up and grabbed his pistol, made sure it was loaded and hid it in his back pocket.
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:40 pm

Wolf was greeted by both Alaan and Davis as he made his way to the bridge. "Is it just the one ship?"<BR>Davis shook his head, "Unfortunately no, there is one more circling around Nal Hutta."<BR>"Damn, It's better than having everything they've got out there."<BR>"That maybe so," Alaan cut in. "but they've already started in on the locals and it isn't pretty."<BR>"Where is Xendar and the Chakra?"<BR>"Didn't you see him? He's dealing with the Keepers out there with the rest of the Rebel forces."<BR>The bridge was the usual hustle of crew members moving around getting ready for the imminent battle. Wolf walked over to the captain's chair. "Davis take Eagle squadron out there and take out that ship's communications. Have Ty launch the drones as well." Davis gave a quick acknowldgement before he ran off. Wolf turned his attention to the communications counsel. "Get me Rogue Squdron on the line, and get Xendar too." Xendar was the first to respond.<BR>"About time you showed. We've just about lost all of our drones out here."<BR>"Yeah well we had a slight problem to take care of first. Listen I need you to get over here and take care of whatever forces are left on this VSD we brought with us."<BR>Xendar smiled "Got us a new ship I see."<BR>Wolf shook his head, "Not for us, for Andrew."<BR>"N.P. Raynes and I will take care of it."<BR>Wolf signed of with Xendar when he noticed that there was an incomming call waiting for him on the counsel. Hitting a button he was greeted by the voice of Rogue Squadron's commander. "This is Wedge Antilles, I am talking to Wolf I presume?"<BR>"Yes you are, I need you to consentrate on taking out that ship's communications before you destroy it. If you don't then it will send out a distress signal that will draw a whole lot more like it here."<BR>"How many are we talking here?"<BR>"Trust me you don't wanna know."<BR>"Roger that, Antilles out."<BR>No sooner had Wedge gone that he was replaced with Kagato. "Good timing."<BR>"Wolf-san you have a plan I hope."<BR>"The usual takeout the comm then take out the ship."<BR>"We need a better plan this one always costs us too many drones and crew members."<BR>"I know,but..." Wolf cut off as he watched one of the Rebellion's cruisers that was engaging the Keeper suddenly shuddered then was ripped apart by explosions that started in the engine section of the ship. "Oh great it looks like they got ahold of the Empire's pet project. This just got alot harder."

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:01 am

Andrew’s Vanguard was flying and he saw the explosion. He radioed Wolf,<BR>“Yea I saw it you better get to safety”<BR>“Be careful out there. I will try to do everything I can do from my end”<BR>His ship landed in the hanger and they all piled out. Williams was waiting in the bridge with his gun loaded. Andrew, Alora, and Jack all got to the lift and waited. <P>The X-wings were trying to give hell but were loosing ships fast. Andrew contacted some friends on the strike cruiser and they started to lend a hand in the battle.<P>It was only a matter of time… the lift stopped and Andrew stepped out onto the bridge.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:07 pm

Wolf watched as the Coalition's fighters worked with the Rebel's to take out the Comm dish on the Keeper ship. He took notice that the Keepers hadn't used that device to overload another ship's reactor or engines since the last one, which could only be a good thing. Now the question was how long would his luck hold out? "Bring us in closer I want all Ion cannons<BR>fired on that ship"<BR>"We're not destroying this one?" Alaan asked<BR>"I have something else in mind for this one. I wanna see if we can get some answers on these things."<BR>"You do realize it would just be easier to kill them and ask Mako how to get rid of these guys permenantly?"<BR>Wolf sighed "I wish that was entirely true, but Something tells me that Mako only knows how to keep these guys at bay, Not how to take them out."<BR>"And you think that that ship has the answer?"<BR>"No not entirely but I do know that the ship had to come from somewhere. Unfortunatly that means doing something I was hoping not to ever have to do again." Looking over hisshoulder Wolf caught Alaan's expression. "I beleive your fighter is preped. Get out there and give him a hand. Davis will be excited to have your help." <BR>With a slight nod Alaan left the bridge and headed for the hanger bay. Wolf thought about seeing his beloved Xandra again for a moment before turning his attention back to the battle at hand. This was going to be a long day indeed.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:34 pm

The door opened and Williams was standing there alone. Andrew had a cold dark look on his face. Williams right away went to shoot but was too slow and Andrew caught him right in the arm taking him down. Andrew went to the controls,<BR>“Wolf I got a suicide diver ready for you. I have the ship fly into their ship destroying them and winning this battle for now.”<BR>“No Andrew we need this ship intact” bull shit Andrew though to him self.<BR>“I will give you some time but if it doesn’t look good I am destroying that thing!”

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:37 pm

Wolf got off the comm with Andrew and went back to overseeing the capture of The Keeper battlecruiser. Though Andrew didn't say it outloud Wolf couldn't agree more, this was deffinatly going to be B.S. He grabbed ahold of the arms on his command chair as the Miran rocked and bucked from the hits it was taking to keep himself steady. Taking a glance down at a nearby counsel he saw that the comms were down on the ship they were attacking and the shields were just about down. Wolf just hoped that the Miran"s shields would hold out. The Miran Rocked from another hit it had taken. Wolf gritted his teath as he steadied himself in his chair. "Lock mag-pulse torpedos on that ship and fire!"<BR>With a muffled thump the first volly of mag-pulse was launched. It was followed by another volly and a continuos stream of ions. In a matter of moments the battlecruiser was dissabled and adrift. Wolf got up from his chair and started to give orders for the assembly of a boarding party when he was thrown from his feet. The Miran Shok again as it took another hit.<BR>"Boss it looks like that other Keeper Battlecruiser's decided to join in."<BR>Damn, Wolf thought to himself he'd completely forgotten about the other cruiser. Getting to his feet Wolf got ahold of Andrew. "Andrew We've got the one cruiser disabled but if you still wanna help we got another one out here that wants to play."<BR>"Boss," The tactical officer called out." That cruiser's hitting the Shinru hard. Thier shields are failing!"<BR>"Andrew sometime soon would be real nice." Turning back to the tactical officer Wolf called out commands. "All wepons open fire, try and take out that ship before we loose the Shinru!"

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:56 pm

Andrew heard Wolf, “Everyone back to my ship NOW!!!!!!” Jack grabbed Williams’s body and they ran out the door. Andrew set the controls to auto pilot and aimed the ship so it would collide with the other one. Before Jack left Andrew had noticed Alora looking disappointed Andrew did what he had to right? Williams would have killed him. Dam it Andrew thought to himself. He powered down everything except the engines and reverted all power to the engines. The Sovereignty was starting to shake and all the lights started flashing red. This ship wasn’t meant to go that fast. Andrew started to run down the hall and ran into the elevator door. He kept hitting the switch to call it back up. He heard the computer say 5 minutes to impact. “DAM IT!!!!” Andrew screamed, and like that the door opened up. Andrew got in and hit the down button 10 times. The turbo lift started to fall very fast.<P>-------<P>Jack fired up the Vanguard and made sure Williams was tied down in the back. Then out of nowhere a ship entered the hanger. It was of strange design. Droids came out and began to fire at the Vanguard. Jack hit the auto gun and the massive gun on the hull turned and opened fire. The Sovereignty started to move fast now and Jack and Alora could feel it. The lights started flashing red and it began to feel like it was leaning to one side. The door in the hanger opened up and sure enough came out Andrew pistol armed. Andrew opened fire at the droids. Jack waked down the ramp armed with a repeater and helped Andrew out. Andrew just barley made it on the ram and it began to close. “Come one we got to get out of here we got only one minute.”<BR>“Alora take off!!!” Jack yelled up. The Vanguard flew out of the hanger leaving those strange droids in there. Jack helped Alora at the controls while Andrew went to the window to look back. It seemed as though the ship was breaking up and sure enough it blew up before it hit the keepers ship. Dam imperial weapon Andrew thought to himself. But the explosion was very large and appeared to damage the ship.<BR>Andrew went to the front and got a hold of Wolf.<BR>“Contact rogue squadron and tell them to attack that ship. And I got some news for you…” Andrew told Wolf about the keeper’s droids boarding the ship right before they took of almost as if they knew.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:23 am

Andrew's news put a sour taste in Wolf's mouth. Great if the Keepers had figured out what Andrew had planned then that could only mean.. "Fire all remaining ordinance at that ship! I don't care what it is! Order all Drones to do a kamikaze run on it as well!"<BR>"Boss that'll lose us most of our fighter screen."<BR>"It's either the fighter screen or the engines on all of our ships, our only chance to get some answers, and giving them Mako's location."<BR>"Got it Boss."<BR>Hitting the comm Wolf called Kagato on the Shinru. "Kagato get out of here now! I don't care where you go just move it!"<BR>With a large flare of it's engines the Shinru lept into hyperspace. With it's initial target gone The Keeper Battlecruiser concentrated it's attention on the Miran. Wolf watched on as the Miran along with the remaining rebel forces thew everything that they had at the Battlecruiser.<BR>The Miran shook and bucked with every hit it took. Wolf's tight hgold on his chair is all that kept him from being thrown about. "Dammit we can't take much more of this. What's the status of that thing's shields?"<BR>It was the Sensor tech that answered."The batlecruiser's shields are half gone."<BR>"Damn that's not good enough."<BR>"Boss, all of our launchers are dry! We're out of missles."<BR>"Double damn!" Wolf Slammed his fist down on the arm of his chair. "This entire day has been nothing but one bad situation after another! Can't we catch a break?" <BR>Then a green turbo laser bolt hit the battlecruiser followed by another, then a full volley.<BR>"Did someone call for a break?" Came in over the comm.<BR>Wolf's ears perked up "Canthas?"<BR>"The one and only, ready to rock and rule!"<BR>"Cut the banter and keep up the firing."<BR>"Just a moment Boss, I gotta call Andrew and have him come pick up his brand used VSD fully loaded. Hey this thing's even got power windows!"<BR>"Canthas!" Wolf yelled with a smile tugging at the edgfes of his mouth. Along with Andrew's VSD, Xendar had returned to the fray with the Coalition's venator the Chakra. With the added firepower the Keeper ship went down in no time. When the battlecruiser finally blew the bridge of the Miran was engulfed in a tremendous roar of a cheer. Wolf set back in his chair and let out a huge sigh of relief. Then he noticed the targeting display. According to it the Keeper's communications had been fully functional up until the cruiser's destruction. But if that was so then why hadn't a larger force shown up? To have taken them down here wouldv'e been a snap, unless.... Wolf put his head in his hand and allowed the crew to enjoy thier temporary victory. No need to spoil it for everyone. No breaks at all on this day. If there wasa one thing Wolf really hated, it was a well laid trap.<p>[ 21 March 2006: Message edited by: Mako ]

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:36 pm

Andrew’s voice sounded over the speakers. “Great job guys that was awesome out there.” Andrew’s chair slid back and spun around. Andrew walked to the back of the ship to where Jack and Williams were. <BR>“How’s our prisoner?”<BR>“He’s out now but he will be full of life soon.” Allora walked up.<BR>“I don’t approve of this.”<BR>“Listen this man almost got Andrew and me killed. He deserves this.”<BR>“So I am sure you made mistakes in your life. Let me take him out of here. You will never hear from him or me again. We will leave.”<BR>“No”, Andrew didn’t want to hear any more from her. Allora walked away with tears in her eyes. Andrew knew she loved him but there was nothing he could do besides Williams needed to pay for his crimes against the republic. Andrew’s old ship landed in the hanger of the VSD and Canthas was there waiting for him. “Great timing you saved our asses out there thank you!”<BR>“Hey man its what I do. I got to admit this is a nice ship you got here.”<BR>“Well I can’t take credit for it. It isn’t mine.”<BR>“Hey it is now” Andrew looked around and missed his ship the Blue Lightning. <BR>“Guess this will have to do for now.” Andrew smiled as he walked with Canthas to the bridge. <BR>“I have a feeling though that this isn’t over you know.”<BR>“Why do you say that?”<BR>“Well we have encountered these keepers before and they usually have more firepower. It seemed too easy.”<BR>“Well Canthas have of everything is luck you know” Just then the ship shook alittle. “What the hell did we hit something?”<BR>“No… oh no!”

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:06 pm

Canthas ran the rest of the way to the bridge with Andrew right on his heels. When he got there Raynes was there waiting for them. "Okay what's the damage and how many do we gotta kill before we can leave this place a scrapyard alive?" <BR>Raynes gave Andrew a slight nod before addressing Canthas. "The damage is somewhat minimal it seems that our friends left a little present before they bit it. A cloaked mine attached itself to the ship and fried the flight controls. We've got forward trust but that's about it. It's going to be a while before it'll be fixed. I've got those of Bill's old crew that didn't want to be 'liquidated' working on it."<BR>Canthas sighed "Man these guys are seriously fraggin up my good mojo. Get the Bossman on the line."<BR>"Uh he's already there." someone called out<BR>Canthas hit the button to turn on the holoprojector "Just the wolf I wanted to see."<BR>"Canthas get Raynes and the rest of the crew back to the Chakra we're leaving."<BR>"Yeah I will, but just to let you know those bastiches left a mine to dissable Andrew's new ship. The man ain't had it two minutes and it's already broke!"<BR>Wolf cursed under his breat, "I'm not surprised. It seems as if they've dissabled everyship except all of ours. They want us alone when they snap this trap closed."<BR>Canthas let the first frown in years to cross his face appear. "They let the Shinru escape so we could follow, and made damn sure we'd be alone and under powered when we did."<BR>Wolf's holoimage turned to face Andrew I won't ask you to come with. You've got a new ship and your own problems to deal with. It's been fun and a pleasure." With that Wolf's image dissappeared.<BR>Canthas turned towards Andrew. "Like the boss said it's been fun saving your butt over and over again, but right now we've gotta go into something that'll bring you nightmares from now till the day you meet the creator. We'll leave you what's left of Bill's old crew until your people are here to take over for you. Not to mention the dissabled Keeper ship out there. Mabe you could find something out. Find a way to stop those punks for good." Walking past Andrew and towards the door heading to the hanger bay Canthas called to Raynes. "Come on Kaous get the rest of the kiddys. We've gotta go get Kagato and make another scrapyard."<BR>"Damn cat, nothing ever gets him down." Giving Andrew another nod Raynes got the rest of the coalitioners and followed Canthas back to the hanger.<P>Wolf called his wife Xandra while he waited for all the fighters to land. Tried to his best to keep his smile looking genuine as he told her that they had run into some slight setbacks and would be heading to the Tango sector to track down either the Arcadia or the Queen Emeraldis as soon as the setbacks were taken care of. During the entire conversation he tried to remember every detail of her face, every intone of her voice, for he new that this would more than likely be the last time he ever saw her again. Before he was able to sign off Mako talked to him. Once again he tried to keep the truth from his one time charge as he retold everything that he said before. With a smile Mako let him go. Once all the remaining fighters were landed and both Alaan and Davis were on the bridge with him. Wolf gave the order to track the Shinru's last hyperjump tradjectory and follow it.<p>[ 29 March 2006: Message edited by: Mako ]

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:22 pm

Andrew saw them leave, he wanted to go with them but he knew he would have just gotten in the way. Andrew walked to the brig where Williams was being held. Andrew walked in to see him there in pain. Andrew drew up his sleeves and sat down next to him. He was ready to get his revenge. <BR>“I can make this as uncomfortable as I need to, why did you fire on my friends back by the moon?”<BR>“They weren’t rebel they were unmarked for all I know they could have been…”<BR>“BULL!!! You know dam well that they were on our side.”<BR>“How dare you talk to your commander like this!?” Andrew got up and punched Williams in the face. This is over open up the door! Jack head Andrew and made his way to the controls.<BR>“Your friends are making a mistake! They shouldn’t go over there they will die!”<BR>“How do you know about that?” Andrew walked over. Williams looked worried at first but then jumped up and tackled Andrew. Jack ran to the door and opened it and pulled Williams off of Andrew. Andrew got up and pushed Williams into the wall. “Kill him! He knows too much!”