Battle Thread: BoAS I - OOC

to immortalize all those epic battles we fought together...

Battle Thread: BoAS I - OOC

General Edor Crespin
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:02 pm

OOC-only posts in battle threads really annoy me. :p<P>Re: Vince != Dhilani, okay, I'll edit.<p>[ 17 June 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

General_Trageton

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by General_Trageton » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:06 am

OK, sorry. I was slightly drunk, not in the position to lead a battle :D
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's Design HQ | Vince T's X-Wing HQ | My Steam Workshop

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:06 am

I'm surprised it was only slightly. ;)

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:50 pm

Just as slightly as I am now :D<P>I'll post tomorrow!<P>BTW, WOHOOO! Flax is back! Only Death(Rich C) is missing. Been a while since we last raged through space destroying planets on the byway :D<P>Edit: Heck, why do I always get the smallest ships?!? :D<p>[ 23 April 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:55 pm

How big is the <I>Warrior</I>? SSSD is larger than the <I>Shadowkeeper</I>... MC-85 is smaller than the <I>Shadowkeeper</I>... <P>Oh well. I'll stick to my poor lil' MC-75. ;)

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:00 pm

LOL, MC75 that carries over a hundred fighters!<P>Yes, I am back!
Got rid of the sig, it was upsetting me.

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:03 pm

The Warrior is barely 5 km.<P>Well, alright, that's why I brought in the Warhammer and the Dominance SDs (4.8km & 9.8km)

mateus
Lieutenant Commander

Post by mateus » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:06 am

Geez... I'm in trouble!!! My greatest ship is and older 5 km Armada class and most of my fleet is composed of T/As and normal TIEs...
<A HREF="http://www.CHIMAERA.com.br" TARGET=_blank>www.CHIMAERA.com.br</A> - Coincidence?<BR><A HREF="http://adp.bluephantom.de" TARGET=_blank>A Dark Prophecy Campaign</A> - Need help!<BR>Work in progress:<BR><B>Malevolent-class SD</B> - <B>M:</B>100% <B>T:</B>45% <B>O:</B>100%<BR><B>TIE Cobra</B> - <B>M:</B>99% <B>T:</B>0% <B>O:</B>100%<BR><B>Acclamator Troop Transport</B> - <B>M:</B>100% <B>T:</B>70% <B>O:</B>100%

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:54 am

Well, I keep using Kearsage and Cantwell, they are veterans from my first battle :)
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:13 pm

<I>Celestra</I>? *bops MWJ with a frying pan*

mateus
Lieutenant Commander

Post by mateus » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:21 pm

That's not fair!!!<P>I didn't knew we could kill heroes!!! ;)<BR>And by the way, Garth is immortal!! ;)
<A HREF="http://www.CHIMAERA.com.br" TARGET=_blank>www.CHIMAERA.com.br</A> - Coincidence?<BR><A HREF="http://adp.bluephantom.de" TARGET=_blank>A Dark Prophecy Campaign</A> - Need help!<BR>Work in progress:<BR><B>Malevolent-class SD</B> - <B>M:</B>100% <B>T:</B>45% <B>O:</B>100%<BR><B>TIE Cobra</B> - <B>M:</B>99% <B>T:</B>0% <B>O:</B>100%<BR><B>Acclamator Troop Transport</B> - <B>M:</B>100% <B>T:</B>70% <B>O:</B>100%

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:27 pm

Oh, we can, if they are so bold to enter our flagship.<P>Stop your sith from barging into my quarters and Shiromy will stop using her wicked powers.<P>As for the immortal: Here's a few rules<BR>- No Immortality<BR>- No Inpenetrable Shields<BR>- No Indestructible Armor<BR>- No Oneshotkillsyouall-superweapons (fusion cannon is far away from that)<p>[ 24 April 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:58 pm

@Battledog, I'll reply as soon as I find the time. Sorry I haven't in the last post!

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:03 pm

Since there are no rules, you must be willing to lose that which you bet. :)<P>BD: Thank the Force for technology. :D ;)<P><B>EDIT1:</B> BTW, another idea Mateus, take a look at the old battle threads to see what we've done in the past. Do "Show all topics" and you'll see them.<P><B>EDIT2:</B> Posted. I'm really out of practice. :p<p>[ 25 April 2005: Message edited by: General Edor Crespin ]

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:19 am

@GEC: Sorry, I forgot you hailed me as well :D<P>I'll post an update to that tomorrow, where I'll respond to you :D<P>Explaination: code omega is a techique that was introduced for Diamond Stations. Every gun was fitted with an energy collector that, adjusted to a certain frequency, would allow it to absorb the energy blast a defined 'sender' turret and, combined with its own charge, forward the blast to another turret, until The power of every turre involved in this process is combined in one blast. Still it's not as energy-consuming as a superlaser since the sequence is processed with 'standard' gunfire and the power consumed by the transformation process is at an acceptable level. due to its strength the beams have a much higher range than normal turbolasers but are also slower - unwise to be used against frigates and smaller/faster ships.<P>This technology has been implemented into the trench weapon phalanxes of the Warhammer- an dDominance-Class SDs.<P>[ 25 April 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]<p>[ 25 April 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:03 am

Battle fatigue gets to all of us. ;)

Geekwithpower
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Geekwithpower » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:37 am

Shall the United Worlds intervene, Gentlemen? :cool:
<B><A HREF="http://stellatus.net" TARGET=_blank>Stellatus.net</A></B><BR>My online portfolio

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:03 am

Hmm. Seems ECM is worthless :D<P>I'll post tomorrow. Time to sleep now
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:27 am

One ping only, please. ;)<P>(watched The Hunt for Red October last night on Spike)

mateus
Lieutenant Commander

Post by mateus » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:59 am

Sorry the late guys!<BR>I've been working about 14hr a day at an urgent record... So, I'm really tired, I'll try to catch up later...<BR>Please, don't take my fleet out (yet) I had a very nice idea! ;)

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:11 pm

Don't worry, new people are showing up, Mateus. We will have our hands full soon :D
Corellian Browncoat

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:21 am

Ok, to summarize what was lost of the Baracuda:<P>1. rear turret<BR>2. Port wing+engine<BR>3. connection between cockpit & main hull - seconds before entering the hangar - the thrust the ship had made sure everything that was left ot it, made it into the hangar.<P>Larcoon: dead<BR>3 more soldiers: dead<BR>Shiromy: unconcious, condition: critical<BR>all others: unconcious, condition: critical <P>They might just make it.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sun May 01, 2005 12:17 am

United Worlds allied with Vince? Huh. Well, that will make things confusing. I think the Corellian Empire was shooting at the United Worlds fleet not too long ago...
Corellian Browncoat

Draco429
Commander

Post by Draco429 » Mon May 02, 2005 1:25 am

I'm still unconscious, as is my wife; I can't post anything anyway. I'm waiting until I get some modicum of rescue before I can do anything. :p
Eclipse

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon May 02, 2005 11:33 pm

I looked through the threads I could find, and so far the Corellian Empire and United Worlds tend to end up either on opposite sides, or sort of neutral towards each other. <P>I have a bad feeling about the health of the Intrepid. That incoming fleet outguns it rather severely. I like it too...it's one of my older ships, along with the Bastion. Gambit and Oriskany are around somewhere with Kearsage... but not in this battle. <P>I keep forgetting what my one Executor class is called... :(<P>OK. Half my fighters, Cantwell, and two ISD IIIs are headed for the main battle to join up with Vince's fleet. The Intrepid and the Raptor are heading to delay the incoming fleet with the rest of my fighters. The carrier, tender, and Checkmate are orbiting the fifth planet again, providing ECM along with the decimatiors.
Corellian Browncoat