No craft packs available for X-Wing Alliance

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

No craft packs available for X-Wing Alliance

revevil
Recruit

Post by revevil » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Hello, I am just looking for any craft packs that might be available for X-Wing Alliance. I have tried the XWAU Craft Pack Installer, and the link is dead. I also tried Darksaber's Ultimate Craft Pack, and that link is dead as well. It seems that on the entire internet, there is only one multi-craft-pack that is available. It is the 1.1 version of Darksaber's Ultimate Craft Pack.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making these awesome crafts and making all this possible. Does anyone know of a way to get ahold of these awesome packs? I have tried every file sharing site you can imagine, but can't get anything made in the past five years. If anyone can point me in the right direction, your help would be greatly appreciated. I just installed X-Wing Alliance, but I'm using all original textures. I really want to upgrade some of the textures and make my game look awesome!

Sorry I'm such a noob, but I'm fascinated with all this stuff and have great respect for any people who spend their time making classic games look so great! Thanks again to all the people that made this possible!

-revevil

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Patches are currently offline because there were issues found with it. Please see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11249
To get updated information. Currently there is no estimate on when we'll be able to release a new patch. You can download the individual crafts for now.
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project