Death stars 1 and 2

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Death stars 1 and 2

Astrosurf96
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Astrosurf96 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:04 am

HI all, I'm new to the game, and Ive also been wondering, Many ships have been updated, does that mean the map where you blow up Death star 2 is updated as well during the Battle of Endor?

If so that would be totally awesome! would love to blow up the second Death star with an updated Millennium falcon!

As for my second question, when I was a kid I remember I would spend hours doing the trench run on Death star one in X wing :^^:
my question is simply this, Is there any way to import the map into X-wing alliance?

if so that too would be amazing! even more amazing if it was updated and everything!

Astrosurf96
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Astrosurf96 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:47 am

Just posting so people remember this thread still exists, still curious on the answer though.

Mark_Farlander
Rebel Alliance

Post by Mark_Farlander » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:24 am

Astrosurf96 wrote:HI all, I'm new to the game, and Ive also been wondering, Many ships have been updated, does that mean the map where you blow up Death star 2 is updated as well during the Battle of Endor?

If so that would be totally awesome! would love to blow up the second Death star with an updated Millennium falcon!
The Millennium Falcon is updated, but the map doesn't change that much.
Just try yourself with the latest craft pack.
Astrosurf96 wrote: As for my second question, when I was a kid I remember I would spend hours doing the trench run on Death star one in X wing :^^:
my question is simply this, Is there any way to import the map into X-wing alliance?

if so that too would be amazing! even more amazing if it was updated and everything!
Once you have the Darksaber's Ultimate Craft Pack v2.2 (or later) installed, there is a mod which converts all the missions from X-Wing and TIE Fighter to X-Wing Alliance. You can download the latest versions here http://www.maxgames.it/xwc/
However, I contacted the author and he told me the trench missions from X-Wing have compatibility issues.
I don't judge tactics. The Battle is the best and only Judge.