Nexus Mods for Mass Effect 3......

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Nexus Mods for Mass Effect 3......

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:39 am

I may be late on this one, but did you patch your game to have... Galaxy Map Mod, JohnP's Alternate Ending (which I really like) Shorter Dreams...Extended Final Andreson Conversation I know this wasn't the way the game orginally ends but I love this way better (SPOILER ALERT!! if you play Destroy) ... now I see why Casey Hudson had to leave... or he was going to get fired (in my opinion). General Trageton have you played those mods yet? I know you are a big fan of Mass Effect 3, as am I If you do let me know you opinion on this in the future if you haven't played it this way yet.

Sincerely Rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:44 pm

No haven't heard of those. Must admit I haven't played ME3 for a while. Mostly playing SW: The Old Republic these days. I may probably get back to finishing my outstanding ME3 playthroughs at some point, I'll let you know if I do.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Yeah... same here waiting for my Star Wars Battlefront 2015, but it's worth checking out... let's face it in my opinion, Casey Hudson could have end it better than what he did... this way I have better closure with Mass Effect 3.

Sincerely, Rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'