Super Smash Bros. Brawl

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

squarehead93
Bounty Hunter

Post by squarehead93 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Finally, I got my hands on the game that influenced my choice to get a Wii over an Xbox 360. It's a lot of the same, and yet so much more. Can't say I hate any of the new characters (can't say I love all of them, though). The campaign mode is still laughable in many ways, and the levels began to get repetitive for me after about the third one, but in the same way, it's strangely addictive, which is probably because of the insane amount of impressive cutscenes, which were usually my incentive to continue.
Wielder of The Spatula

Sata
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Sata » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:20 pm

I have to say, I've been looking forward to this game since hearing about it.

Me and my friends were MASSIVE fans of the SSB:Melee game for the Gamecube, many nights used to be spent playing against ridiculously hard NPCs on crazy-ass maps (Big Blue, an F-Zero map, was just nuts), I expect I'll have to buy yet another 2 controllers so everyone can take part when I get Brawl :P (NB: I'm incredibly jealous because I have to wait until freakin JUNE!)

I'm a huge Samus fan, so she'll probably the player I go through all the modes on first with, more intriguing is the fact that she has 2 modes, how does Zero Suit Samus control compared to the Power Suit Samus?

squarehead93
Bounty Hunter

Post by squarehead93 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm

She's weaker in my opinion, but her awesome smash attack as power suit samus makes up for it.
Wielder of The Spatula

Tony Knightcrawler
Commander

Post by Tony Knightcrawler » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:11 am

I like Zero Suit Samus better than regular Samus, but she's totally different. She's more like a slower Sheik. ZSS will probably be my secondary character, especially since Sheik got nerfed.

If you already have GameCube controllers, you don't need any new controllers for Brawl.