Any RTS players interested in playing online?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Any RTS players interested in playing online?

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Out of idle curiosity... I have SupCom FA but I've not played it much.<P>I'm interested in:<P>Rise of Nations (with or without Thrones & Patriots)<BR>Rise of Legends<BR>Age of Empires III with or without any expansion<BR>Age of Mythology with or without expansion<BR>Galactic Battlegrounds w/ expansion<P>But RoN and RoL are kinda my favorites. :) Of course GB too. :)<P>AIM is Vermuden, MSN is marajade21e@hotmail.com, or on IRC at irc.darkmyst.org , #elderscrolls . Or, of course, email or PM. ;)<p>[ 18 March 2008: Message edited by: General Edor Crespin ]
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Red 2
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Red 2 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:51 am

I would love to. But my internet sucks so bad that whenever I try online I always get kicked within the first minute. Just for reference I am a huge CnC junky.
"Look at the size of that thing."<BR>-Wedge Red 2 at the Battle of Yavin

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:38 pm

What kind of connection do you have? I've played RTS games online on both dial up and satellite and those are pretty much the two worst types of connections.
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Red 2
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Red 2 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:20 pm

Wireless. I am not sure of what kind but I can try to find out. I often get no signal though. I can still use the internet with no signal but it says I have no signal.
"Look at the size of that thing."<BR>-Wedge Red 2 at the Battle of Yavin