Team Fortress 2 - Pyro Weapons, Achievements, New Maps

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Team Fortress 2 - Pyro Weapons, Achievements, New Maps

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:57 am

So the Pyro update for TF2 has dropped. Unlockable weapons and new achievements for the Pyro. :D They seem, on the whole, easier to get than the Medic, but I haven't played Pyro yet, so that's just opinion. Anyone do some yet?

I know a lot of people are pissed off, looking at it as a repeat of Medic whoring, but personally, I love it. They're upset because they're not winning games, but hey... Heavy + Medic = domination. I was at the top of the scoreboard three times today... As a Heavy, as a Medic, and as an Engineer. HELL YEAH! So freaking awesome. :D (It's the first time I've ever scored so high as an Engineer, I don't play as Engy very much, so I'm extra cheerful about that.)

If anyone wants to see what was in the update, check out Valve's Pyro page.

If anyone wants to add me to your Steam friends, I'm General_Crespin. Look forward to playing with y'all!
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:56 am

back in the day after I got bored with online XWA I played TFC a lot til the big update.

Loved playing the engineer. I could often be the top score, on assault maps as a defender. One game a person got so mad at me he banned me from his server.

I was even able to get a triple Wrench kill
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker