XWA version integrale?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

XWA version integrale?

broadwing
Recruit

Post by broadwing » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Hello there, anyone knows what became of this MOD? Seems the site is down but files were available at one time (I got them once before my compute crashed). Might anyone be able to point me towards the files and news about this MOD? I thank you greatly!

Also, I would be interested in downloading the ashgard campaigns (all the links I found were dead, on abolisher and on xwlegacy). I would greatly love to delve into this one.

Awaiting your feedback, and thanking you in advance.

best regards.

mike.

WildstarBlue9
Lieutenant Commander

Post by WildstarBlue9 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:53 pm

I can say that links to the Ashgard Campaign files (which are actually now hosted on General Trageton's backup host) can be found in the front-page news on http://www.xwlegacy.net

As far as the XWAVI goes, I think the project was abandoned when they decided to concentrate on a Star Wars mod for Starshatter. :|
Wildstar, Red 2 (XO) (Ret.)

Not the Wildstar that authored IMCGen.

broadwing
Recruit

Post by broadwing » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 am

Good then: excellent news to know the contents will be used in the starshatter MOD and will not be lost.

I have another question for you fans though: to execute several old abolisher missions, I'll need the infamous new craft add V1.2b from SFA technologies.

Could anyone give me a (working) link to it?

thanks.