Release: Black Scorpion Pack version 1.3

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

Release: Black Scorpion Pack version 1.3

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Yeah, I'm in a release frenzy right now :).

With the completion of one of my SSD-milestones and the release of the Sovereign Here's just one more thing to round things off: The Black Scorpion Pack v1.3
From the various re-releases I made recently this is the one I've been looking forward to the most.

I received some feedback that, with the numerous large windows the Scorpion looks rather like a fighter than a yacht - and thus far smaller than it actually is. With the new version I have removed the large panoramic window and instead added some ore hull plating to the outside plus more consoles to the inside.

It's been done for the Black Scorpion 1 for quite a while now, now, with a bit more free time, I have also adapted it to the Black Scorpion 2. Here I also updated the cockpit textures getting rid of that strane blueish tone. The screens are still red XD

You can get it from my X-Wing HQ or the Blue Phantom Project.

Black Scorpion Mod. 1:

Black Scorpion Mod. 2:

Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Draco429
Commander

Post by Draco429 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Dang... The only reason I don't go and download right now is because it's not going to look THAT spiffy in XWA... Ever think of releasing a TC for FS2? :D

That last shot, in the nebula with the engine shot looks SICK. :^^:
Eclipse