Artwork: Unleashed

Where the bad guys get their gear! Looking for updates on the Blue Phantom Chronicles TC or awesome new star destroyer designs? This is the place to go!

Artwork: Unleashed

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:23 am

Some new artwork I threw together while playing around with some character images.
<B>]Unleashed</B>

Shiromy Vaylon unleashes her power. This image was slightly inspired by Dark Phoenix at the end of X-Men 3
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:16 am

so not going to say my first thoughts on seeing this. :p<P>Good work!<BR>The lighting does seem a little off, though. Not my usual comment, but they don't seem to match up to the sources.<p>[ 12 February 2007: Message edited by: Major Wes Janson ]
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

darklord
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:07 pm

a good start, :) but nose and eyes seem a little flat on the face, also eyes realisticly are in the center of the head, her's seem a little high.<P>But then, you probably know more about drawings and perportions then I can ever care to know :)<p>[ 12 February 2007: Message edited by: darklord ]

Bunita Ronin
Galactic Empire

Post by Bunita Ronin » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:03 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG>so not going to say my first thoughts on seeing this. :D