Architecture: Vince's Apartment

Where the bad guys get their gear! Looking for updates on the Blue Phantom Chronicles TC or awesome new star destroyer designs? This is the place to go!

Architecture: Vince's Apartment

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:34 pm

OK, this actually got me since I've been a little lad: drawing any sort of crazy floor plans.
A while back I already posted what I deemed the later Mryna Qhalic's Mansion(or penthouse) on Bricera - a design I actually came up with while dreaming about being on a party in that place (TRUE STORY, seriously!)

Now, recently my parents are working on building a house of their own and me, provided with the plans, agreed to build a model of the place to facilitate the planning.

Well, just recently had another of those dreams and woke up with a new design in my head. So I went back to the drawing board and here goes the result: Vince Trageton's first apartment on Bricera. With approx. 190 m² it's not exactly the usual wing commander's shack but then again, Vince had some influencial benefactors and a rich(if dead) dad...
vtapartment.jpg
vtapartment2.jpg
The furniture was made after the pieces I actually have standing in my real life place, used them for planning before moving in. I don't think Vince actually plays piano....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear