Suggestions for new website

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

Re: Suggestions for new website

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:56 am

You know, I got bored one day and fully fleshed out the <I>Oriskany</I>, gave names to all the command staff, squadrons, ect. on board. Now I just need to finish up the backstories for the important peoplr from that list. I think Admiral Janson will be pretty easy at this point :D I've gotten to figure him out well, though not to the degree that you have your characters.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

guitarfan
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by guitarfan » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:04 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General_Trageton:<BR><STRONG>Well as for now, I've decided to at least dedicate one section to all those battles we fought.<P>In detail this'll mean:<BR>- Fully formated stories<BR>- Related artwork(if anybody wants to contribute to that....)<BR>- Maybe bios of the main Characters(I'll need input there, Wes, OPT, GEC, Mako, GAR, etc.)<BR>- Maybe a timeling & Background info(again, I'll need input there)<BR>- stuff :)<P>Only question: Do I have time for all that?!? Gaaah!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>After perusing the Battles forum, I love this idea.

Rich C
Lieutenant

Post by Rich C » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:30 am

Vince has already sent me 2 battles which he has compacted down as prose, and they make very enjoyable reading :)<P>Hopefully he'll be including those, one of them is our very first Battle where we destroyed most of the galaxy, great stuff :D
"If you're going through hell, keep going."