WIP: Victory Mk2

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

Re: Time for some Updates

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:40 pm

[Off-topic]<P>No, the thing about the posts was:<P>On the index it showed 24 <B>replies</B>. When I went into the topic, it said 25 replies and 2 pages.<BR>[/off-topic]<P>Well, yeah, it's an upgraded version of the original Victory. Faster, better armor/shields, larger warhead loadout.<P>The entire series:<BR>XT-100 Viper - big, clumsy.<BR>XT-250 A Victory - All-standard version<BR>XT-250 B Victory Mk2 - Advanced version<BR>XT-300 Piranha - Wheeeee!
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:28 pm

XT-... in US Air Force terms means Experimental Training aircraft <BR>I just noticed that.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:24 pm

erm ... well as it's not <I>official</I> part of the USAF ...<P><A HREF="http://www.bluephantom.net/victorymk2.html" TARGET=_blank>Updated Cockpit Shots</A>

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:00 am

Who knows, maybe there is some stuff like that in the works...but just the designation seemed odd to me for a while, now I know why.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Phoenix
Commander

Post by Phoenix » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:50 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by General_Trageton:<BR>[QB][Off-topic]<P>No, the thing about the posts was:<P>On the index it showed 24 <B>replies</B>. When I went into the topic, it said 25 replies and 2 pages.<BR>[/off-topic]<P>So, the Pilot Lounge said 24, and inside the topic it said 25? Where does it give a count inside the topic? Maybe I'm going blind.
End of line...

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:27 pm

Even better: The thing is I deleted one of Warhawk's pointless posts, and somehow all posts related to it(reaction from other members) were deleted as well ;)<p>[ 20 December 2003: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]