Oppinions please! TBP alternative endings...

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

Oppinions please! TBP alternative endings...

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:54 am

Hey guys!<P>Since I'm currently concentrating on the TBP story background for the project, I started sorting out the events in the storyline that are to be considered 'canon'.<P>Well, as most of you might know quite a few aspects of Vince's and Shiromy's background stories have evolved from the events of Battle threads held in the XWAU forums. Now, I always try to keep a certain continuity developing these stories.<P>Still however, through the battles paths have split up and several alternative endings have evolved.<P>So, trying to work out a canon version of the story I had the idea of providing the alternative endings/deleted scenes as short stories/summaries, which would be distributed as infinities - either on the Website or/and aps bonus documents included into the project package. <P>Please take a moment to give your oppinion on this and take the poll in the <A HREF="http://bluephantom.proboards76.com/inde ... 1136288855" TARGET=_blank>TBP Forum!</A><P>Thank you for your time! :D
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear