Website News: Blue Phantom Forum opens!

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

Website News: Blue Phantom Forum opens!

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:45 am

It's taken a long time, I was hesitating, but since the project's reaching a stage where a completion is in sight, I think it's only just that I set up a forum all for it.
Well, in fact it's not least Mateus Borges's credit that I finally decided to set one up :D, man I'm such a copyist! :D

But after all, this might not be the worst idea, so I can put my thoughts and ideas down and receive feedback on them withouth having to update my site everytime or filling the XWAU Boards with tons of 'unrelated' stuff. :D

So, Welcome to the Blue Phantom Forum!

This will be the place for everything around my little XWA Project, its status, development and the things in life that do or do not matter.

Of course, I won't abandon the XWAU and other boards. New releases and critical updates will be posted here like before. The new forum is just for the things going past normal mod announcements :D

So join in, have a drink and have a good time! The bar is in the east wing :D
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:53 am

IS the bar here going to be retired? <P>Ooh, avatars and personalized tags...<P>Too bad I've already dubbed K_K as Trebek. I find Connery fun to emulate online. :D
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:16 pm

Of course not, The bar here will allways be the center of total madness and mayhem.<P>The TBP bar will be a subsidiary, with a few more franchise partners all over the galaxy :D
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:51 pm

Like Biscuit Baron!
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."