New Release: Bricera Surface

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

New Release: Bricera Surface

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:04 pm

Wow, that went quicker than I imagined!

It features a nice grassy plain with some flat hills, ideal for ground battles (?) and a complex cave sysstem below the surface accessible from the city area and a few of the craters.<P>You can get it at My website

Edit 2020: File & Immages no longer available!
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

NIK
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by NIK » Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:26 pm

very cool

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:11 pm

That's pretty sweet. Are you gonna make some missions with that thing? :)
This is just my two cents.

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:22 am

Yep!<P>I will have a few other such surfaces, each with a story to tell :)<P>About the Bricera Surface:<P>Well, from the campaign point of view this is where you'll start most of the missions at the beginning, lateron you'll be moved to the flaggship <A HREF="http://vince.server.y96.de/warrior.html" TARGET=_blank>Warrior</A>(which is in the works as well).<P>The mission:<P>Dhilani Ground forces are heading towards Bricera City and you are to fight them off. You'll be piloting an air-bike(in planning) and have to sneak through the caves in order to avoid being detected. When the suprise attack from below begins, you'll have to fight enemy scouts on bikes(maybe I'll use ZG Stormtroopers, while the transports are kept busy by stationary turrets throughout the plain.<P>----------------<P>Another mission takes place on a large desert high plateau with some deep canyons, where you'll be involved n a furious dogfight and trying to take out planetary defenses, while your fleet attacks the enemy base, until in the end the <A HREF="http://vince.server.y96.de/warrior.html" TARGET=_blank>Warrior</A> fires its fusion cannon(some kind of superlaser) and devastates the entire area - when the surface is destroyed, it will be replaced by a mighty crater.<p>[ 22 August 2003: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:32 pm

Man, you are kinda workahlolic, right?!<P>Very nice, though!

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:32 pm

Hey man, that sounds very cool! Glad to hear I have created something useful :)