New Release: Phoenix Cruiser!

Where the bad guys get their gear! Check here for updates on the Blue Phantom Project or awesome new star destroyer designs!

New Release: Phoenix Cruiser!

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:03 pm

Image <P>Finally the last of the UPMF capital ships is completed and ready for Download!!<P>This massive battleship is the most common heavy warship in the UPMF Navy. <P>Over 1.3 km in length it is also the largest and most advanced starship produced in a series. The large hangar can hold up to 3 squadrons of fighters and several other ships. Phoenix Cruisers are widely spread within the UP territory as they're fast in production and have proven their reliability many times.<P>Length: 1.33 km<BR>Speed: 38 MGLT<BR>Shield Rating: 3960 SBD<BR>Hull Rating: 1940 RU<BR>Weaponry:<BR>- 66 heavy triple DIP Batteries<BR>- 32 medium DIP Turrets<BR>- 28 Light DIP Cannons<BR>- 10 EMP Cannons<P>Still not convinced? OK.<P> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <P>I wish to dedicate this release to the many victims of Hurricane Katrina, who have lost their homes, relatives, friends or their lives.<p>[ 01 September 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:04 pm

It's the first ship to take crew comfort and well-being into account :D<P>And I think you misspelled triple...<p>[ 01 September 2005: Message edited by: Major Wes Janson ]
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:10 pm

That's not true! The Inferno, the Liberator and the Patriots had ine lights as well! :(<p>[ 01 September 2005: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:45 pm

But did they have chairs as well? :P<P>You recall, I have two reasons for harping on the small things like lights and chairs. <BR>1. So even the small details work better<BR>2. There are really no major problems with anything you do...
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

ohweune
Cadet 1st Class

Post by ohweune » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:30 pm

It looks similar to the warrior. Is the warrior a modified/advance version of a phoenix? Did I read the somewhere?<P><BR>Never mind, there different. Hey, Nice to see a ton of opts from you, but can we have a demo mission :)?<P>NVM. It would need a Dilhani ship. . .whats next out Trageton? Trident? Mamoth? Lol. . .I can only guess.<p>[ 01 September 2005: Message edited by: Ace Azzameen5 ]
Who do I pm to change my name around here?

Rich C
Lieutenant

Post by Rich C » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:06 pm

Beautiful... <P>Vince, do something crap for a change :D
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:55 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rich C:<BR><STRONG>Beautiful... <P>Vince, do something crap for a change :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>XD I hear ya. Do something TG quality for a change! Heck, even something SNES quality. XD
Official leecher of opts and destroyer of running gags. Just pay no attention to me or my suggestions.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:18 pm

Hmm. How about a classic SNES Starfox Ar-Wing?
Corellian Browncoat

Turbostraw
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Turbostraw » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:31 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bodhilicious:<BR><STRONG>yeah do something else....like a CORT or the otana.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Gee make yer own =p<P>I'd be more interested in playing the finished Vince Trageton's shipset!
Hello.

mateus
Lieutenant Commander

Post by mateus » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:44 am

:eek:<BR>Wow amazing GT!

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:44 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG>Hmm. How about a classic SNES Starfox Ar-Wing?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That'd be a neat ship to fly in there, even if the model was EXACTLY the SNES one. :cool:
Official leecher of opts and destroyer of running gags. Just pay no attention to me or my suggestions.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:51 am

And it almost fits in with New Republic fighter naming conventions...
Corellian Browncoat

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:52 am

@Bodhilicious, You KNOW I won't do those, so why do you keep bugging me?

Vince T

Post by Vince T » Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:22 am

How do you know I am willing to devote time to it? In fact I'm not - I'm not even able to. Or would you like to finish my thesis which I have to pass next tuesday, unless I take extra time?<P>Live with it. if the CORTs are released, it will not be by me.<P>And now drop that topic!

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG>And it almost fits in with New Republic fighter naming conventions...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>True. A-Wing, B-Wing, E-Wing, K-Wing, X-Wing, Y-Wing, etc... Why not Ar-Wing too?

VeritechCEO
Ensign

Post by VeritechCEO » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:11 am

Cool work Vince! Hope to see more of your work soon!
What!?!? SDF-1 Destroyed the Death Star! We're out of here!
Veritech R&D Facility
The OPT Vault

Alan Bolte
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Alan Bolte » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:18 am

Meh, anyone can do the original Arwing. <I>I've</I> done the fr'kkin' Arwing. It's like 12 polies.
The impossible is real. Logic is the illusion!<BR>-RM

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:11 pm

Well, then's where the opt for it?

Rich C
Lieutenant

Post by Rich C » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:22 pm

Yeah, you've had 12 hours now :D
"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Artichao
Lieutenant JG

Post by Artichao » Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:31 pm

Well, he did say he's done it.